Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@boboneleg have seen a flat in Redcliffe that looks alright, comes with allocated parking which is unheard of in the centre so going to have a look. 

Apart from being stupid over priced is there anything I need to know about Redcliffe? Looks clean, tidy and undruggy.. for Bristol 😆

As far as I know Redcliffe is fine 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@boboneleg have seen a flat in Redcliffe that looks alright, comes with allocated parking which is unheard of in the centre so going to have a look. 

Apart from being stupid over priced is there anything I need to know about Redcliffe? Looks clean, tidy and undruggy.. for Bristol 😆

Whats the rough going rate in Bristol the boy is adamant he's going to stay there after his Uni accommodation contract runs up, and he wans to be close to the town centre not worried about parking oh and he's looking for work as well 😉 :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Whats the rough going rate in Bristol the boy is adamant he's going to stay there after his Uni accommodation contract runs up, and he wans to be close to the town centre not worried about parking

Right in the centre if you're talking about rent it varies wildly from £700 all in on a large house share to £900 plus bills but can be as low as £500 for the shitty don't want to live in that houses.

Buying a two bed right in the centre (ie walking distance from everything) is £230k ish. Go out of the centre but still on good bus routes it drops significantly and you can get a three bed house that'll  need work, then for £300k or more one in reasonable nick. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Right in the centre if you're talking about rent it varies wildly from £700 all in on a large house share to £900 plus bills but can be as low as £500 for the shitty don't want to live in that houses.

Buying a two bed right in the centre (ie walking distance from everything) is £230k ish. Go out of the centre but still on good bus routes it drops significantly and you can get a three bed house that'll  need work, then for £300k or more one in reasonable nick. 

He will be looking for something to share on a good bus route i think  

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

He will be looking for something to share on a good bus route i think  

That can knock it down to a large share decent house for around £550 plus bills. Most of the good stuff gets nailed down now, leaving til later only leaves the stuff no-one wants or can't afford, as we learned to our cost 🙄

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Not buying electric, they want far far too much money for potentially soon to be redundant tech, like you suggest going to go for something like the Euro 6 fiesta 👍

Why diesel? Cos of the running cost? 

think most later petrol ones are 1.0 eco boost .... shit engines , it will go bang

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Nothing much...froze my nuts off at the shop and my dog has another ear infection ...if I wasn't a softy I'd put her down...cost me 350 bucks the last go round....just to get a prescription..

Have you tried canker powder? It's called Thornit in the UK.

It's mainly for the ear mites dogs pick up very commonly from grasses. Apart from the head shaking and scratching it also causes wax production, wax traps moisture that then causes infection. 

It's an old fashioned thing that vets don't seem to bother with now but it worked very well amongst my peers in the dog showing world. Used to cost about a tenner and lasts forever. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Have you tried canker powder? It's called Thornit in the UK.

It's mainly for the ear mites dogs pick up very commonly from grasses. Apart from the head shaking and scratching it also causes wax production, wax traps moisture that then causes infection. 

It's an old fashioned thing that vets don't seem to bother with now but it worked very well amongst my peers in the dog showing world. Used to cost about a tenner and lasts forever. 

No I haven't...but will look into it....thanks for the info...

On 30/01/2023 at 21:36, Buckster said:

It’s a conspiracy, what do you say @zzzak?

conspiracy

/kənˈspɪrəsi/

noun

a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

idiot

/ˈɪdɪət/

noun

a stupid person.

"I feel like an idiot who swallowed every lie I was told"

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

conspiracy

/kənˈspɪrəsi/

noun

a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

idiot

/ˈɪdɪət/

noun

a stupid person.

"I feel like an idiot who swallowed every lie I was told"

Good to see you finally admitting to what you did.

Today I have handed over my reg number to Fowlups for my apparently incoming bike (yeah yeah we'll see), the flat I was looking at has been removed from the market so kinda good cos it saved me having to go to Brizzle for a viewing but then saw a van that might do so now going to bloody Brizzle anyway 🙄😆

Booked flights back to Spain for end Feb 👏

• Like 4

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Why did you have to hand over a reg, have you got a private number for it ?

Yerp, to my great showy of shame I saw a good plate with the bottom three letters ‘BSA’ for £275 so I snapped it up. Cos I reckon even if the bikes a loada rubbish I’ll make my money back on the plate 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yerp, to my great showy of shame I saw a good plate with the bottom three letters ‘BSA’ for £275 so I snapped it up. Cos I reckon even if the bikes a loada rubbish I’ll make my money back on the plate 😂

Exactly what I did for my T700 , the plate is now on my DR650 .............

dog-wtf.gif.a7d7c8f2ad8a7247e72b903512c0f6c2.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 1