Your Day Today!

XTreme

35 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Don’t know what for, but my hometown’s biggest bakery runs three or four electric kangoos for delivering bread all around. They must be ok for inside town use.

Thanks that could be just the thing. Depending on range between charge. 

34 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Cheers, I think 😆

This vans not for me, I’m  happy with the Vito or the Transit.

Will be used for smaller deliveries and collections in and around Bristol/Taunton so doesn’t need much range on it, minimum 80 miles but preferably more. 

Have one eye one whats going to happen with the clean air zones (CAZ). Bristols CAZ is currently tiny and not harsh (euro 4 and above plus some other rules) but theres no way it’ll stop there. Don’t want to be lumbered with something that the resale value drops through the floor once they change the rules and the new restrictions have finally sunk in with the mouth breathers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

This vans not for me, I’m  happy with the Vito or the Transit.

Will be used for smaller deliveries and collections in and around Bristol/Taunton so doesn’t need much range on it, minimum 80 miles but preferably more. 

Have one eye one whats going to happen with the clean air zones (CAZ). Bristols CAZ is currently tiny and not harsh (euro 4 and above plus some other rules) but theres no way it’ll stop there. Don’t want to be lumbered with something that the resale value drops through the floor once they change the rules and the new restrictions have finally sunk in with the mouth breathers. 

Lucky we have a Van expert here!

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

But do we? Where is the fecker when you need him? 😂

Hanging around outside some primary school or other.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

It’s a beautiful day out here now the drizzle has gone 

4A47C31D-16E3-4305-B303-4EF1B0CE0331.thumb.jpeg.1793ca8b76d85ab97e296053e9206581.jpeg

Weather is shite here, gale force wind and horizontal rain.

Weeding the borders 😔.....taking a age because so many flowers starting to show.....doing my back no favours....but at least it is sunny and warm out of the breeze.

• Like 3

Ordering a cabinet, nothing special, just a single door metal cabinet, from the usual racking/shelving suppliers, can’t believe how much the prices have increased. They want £306.60 and £25 delivery. WTAF, that’s over £100 more than 2 years ago 😱

• Sad 2

Done next to FA today. Mandi got back from Singapore about 9.30 this morn and is doing almost everything possible to stay awake till about 7 tonight trying to get herself back into British time.

All they had to eat was chicken, pork and beef with either rice or noddles although the salad bar took a hammering after all were bored of the same thing. First thing she had when home was a bowl of wheatabix with cold milk, went and had a costa coffee then home for bacon butties. Northern girl through and through.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Done next to FA today. Mandi got back from Singapore about 9.30 this morn and is doing almost everything possible to stay awake till about 7 tonight trying to get herself back into British time.

All they had to eat was chicken, pork and beef with either rice or noddles although the salad bar took a hammering after all were bored of the same thing. First thing she had when home was a bowl of wheatabix with cold milk, went and had a costa coffee then home for bacon butties. Northern girl through and through.

A pure protein diet, they must of been staying somewhere posh 😆

6 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

But do we? Where is the fecker when you need him? 😂

just get a euro 6 diesel fiesta van if you dont want something big.... your regret buying electric.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

A pure protein diet, they must of been staying somewhere posh 😆

Just a wind farm erecting vessel. Most of the crew are Chinese.
She just gone to bed so hung out well.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Clive said:

Weeding the borders 😔.....taking a age because so many flowers starting to show.....doing my back no favours....but at least it is sunny and warm out of the breeze.

we are on for a cold wind tomorrow

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

costa coffee that place is well named 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, skyrider said:

we are on for a cold wind tomorrow

Could have some rain here tomorrow.....not bothered because we may have our granddaughter to look after...teachers on strike.

42 minutes ago, Six30 said:

just get a euro 6 diesel fiesta van if you dont want something big.... your regret buying electric.

Not buying electric, they want far far too much money for potentially soon to be redundant tech, like you suggest going to go for something like the Euro 6 fiesta 👍

Why diesel? Cos of the running cost? 

• Like 1

@boboneleg have seen a flat in Redcliffe that looks alright, comes with allocated parking which is unheard of in the centre so going to have a look. 

Apart from being stupid over priced is there anything I need to know about Redcliffe? Looks clean, tidy and undruggy.. for Bristol 😆

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Been looking at flats in Brizzle centre and vans all day. All the bullshit is melting my tiny mind 😆

At least you are finally acknowledging the limits of your feeble lady brain.