Your Day Today!

XTreme

8 hours ago, Six30 said:

It Is a silly idea … them 1.0 eco boost … I mean eco boom are just shit , I wouldn’t go near one .

I didn't like the amount of oil coming out of the plastic covers while they were still running when I was still at the garage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Miserable bunch of bastards!

We probably need a Poll to get the pulses racing!

Mine raced yesterday cycling up a hill, not a steep hill if you are walking, but every where is steep when I pedal. I thought I was going to clutch my chest and fall over at one point.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We're still trying to shake off this flu.....nearly 5 weeks now. We're a lot better than we were but it just hangs on.

This shit is worse than Covid!

Are you recovered now @Clive?

I feel OK now, i still find somethings more tiring than they use too..... 🤔 

I seem to have a feeling like I am going to get a cold, funny sensation in the back of my nose and throat, and snotty most of the time.

But the other worse symptoms have gone......cough and sore throat.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Clive said:

I feel OK now, i still find somethings more tiring than they use too..... 🤔 

I seem to have a feeling like I am going to get a cold, funny sensation in the back of my nose and throat, and snotty most of the time.

But the other worse symptoms have gone......cough and sore throat.

I'm finding the cough comes and goes, but it's not really bad like it was before.

As for the fatigue.....yeh we got that.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm finding the cough comes and goes, but it's not really bad like it was before.

As for the fatigue.....yeh we got that.

When we had it bad the cough was not constant......seemed to effect my wife more when she laid down to sleep......me, I would cough until I nearly gipped (puked),  then ok for a while...then repeat, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Been thinking the same as my granddaughters had a cold last week so thought I was getting another. Maybe there's something more to the "cold" I've been dealing with.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Clive said:

When we had it bad the cough was not constant......seemed to effect my wife more when she laid down to sleep......me, I would cough until I nearly gipped (puked),  then ok for a while...then repeat, 

Exactly the same....that's how I injured my stomach and back.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@XTreme the ‘Result!’ thread keeps disappearing from the search function? 
Can’t find it. 
Help?

My search went straight to it. 🤔 

• Confused 1

A good day. The final payment was made to the bank loan that bought the Africa Twin in 2018. Some overpayments brought that forward. It was due to be paid off in November. So extra money now onwards. A good thing considering what “they” have done to this country.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@XTreme the ‘Result!’ thread keeps disappearing from the search function? 
Can’t find it. 
Help?

Just tested it and it works great, maybe your Windows mobile phone is struggling.

24 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

A good day. The final payment was made to the bank loan that bought the Africa Twin in 2018. Some overpayments brought that forward. It was due to be paid off in November. So extra money now onwards. A good thing considering what “they” have done to this country.

Congratulations. Doesn't seem five minutes since you bought it!

What is this "extra money" you speak of? Is it like spare wine?😆

32 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

Result Tony!

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

LOL New word to me so I read this as 'bickie' as in a nice biscuit to go with your cup of tea. 

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2023/01/23/former-hells-angels-bikie-gang-leader-frank-hanebuth-to-face-trial-in-spain/

That's an Australian term!

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's an Australian term!

Urban dictionaries demo of the word is urr interesting -

Bikies 

Bikies is plural for bikie. A Bikie is a member of a motor cycle club.

-Hey I hear your mother digs bikies. 

-Yeah she's a real gang bang whore.

Think I prefer my imagining of a Hells Angel gang who like a nice cup of tea and a bickie 😆

• Haha 5

Been flat out recently and today doesn't look much better. Have to shoehorn in my upholstery class this morning and I don't have my homework done so I'm expecting a savaging from the tutor.

I tried very hard to get it done but it was one of those jobs that nothing and I mean absolutely nothing went right with including not one but two machines breaking, a 4-5 hours has so far taken from 5pm to past midnight for three days in a row and it's still not done.

Can't imagine that's going to hold much water with the Eviscerator! 😆

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Been flat out recently and today doesn't look much better. Have to shoehorn in my upholstery class this morning and I don't have my homework done so I'm expecting a savaging from the tutor.

I tried very hard to get it done but it was one of those jobs that nothing and I mean absolutely nothing went right with, a 4-5 hours has so far taken from 5pm to past midnight for three days in a row and it's still not done.

Can't imagine that's going to hold much water with the Eviscerator! 😆

That's the tutor you have been striking sparks off already isn't it?   

• Like 1