Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Can't wait that long Bob, something has to come out of the garage (other than a defunct freezer πŸ˜†) next week.Β 

If only you had a nice BMW

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Can't wait that long Bob, something has to come out of the garage (other than a defunct freezer πŸ˜†) next week.Β 

In the meantime plot a nice route and see if you can find your camera LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Started watching "Designated Survivor" tonight......seems to be pretty good.

Loads of virtue signaling later in the series.

• Like 1

Sitting here quietly waiting for my shift to end. Β  Been a good weekend of working with two Clinicians I get on well with. Β  Β All the jobs we have been out to have been what feel like proper use of our services. End of life patients, blocked catheters, etc etc. Β  Β  No Holibobs with their selfish time wasting silliness this time of year. Β  Β  Even managed the odd Costa and even a Wild Bean. Β When it’s like this my job is good. Β 
Home to bed in an hour πŸ‘

Β 

2364ADDE-9D88-4E76-8EB4-8DF39C2DED3A.jpeg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Sitting here quietly waiting for my shift to end. Β  Been a good weekend of working with two Clinicians I get on well with. Β  Β All the jobs we have been out to have been what feel like proper use of our services. End of life patients, blocked catheters, etc etc. Β  Β  No Holibobs with their selfish time wasting silliness this time of year. Β  Β  Even managed the odd Costa and even a Wild Bean. Β When it’s like this my job is good. Β 
Home to bed in an hour πŸ‘

Β 

2364ADDE-9D88-4E76-8EB4-8DF39C2DED3A.jpeg

I don't think I could handle working nights!

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I don't think I could handle working nights!

It's not so bad, depends what you are doing really.Β  Β I get quite a bit more free time than most as the shifts are long so you work less days.Β 

Β 

• Like 2

A nice morning here β˜€ would be just right for a bimble πŸ›΅..but we have to go to town and to the bank and to another establishment there.....

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

In the meantime plot a nice route and see if you can find your camera LOL

A route without gravel traps.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

My Pension just hit.....it's getting less all the time because the Pound keeps getting weaker against the Euro.

And with prices rising so quickly we having to economise even further, out pension is really stretched to the limit....and we have got to have a serious think about car and scoot, as the insurance is up on them both at nearly the same date.Β 

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, Clive said:

And with prices rising so quickly we having to economise even further, out pension is really stretched to the limit....and we have got to have a serious think about car and scoot, as the insurance is up on them both at nearly the same date.Β 

No money to increase Pensions......there's a Coronation to pay for!

In fact they'd even like you to volunteer to help the event! No doubt there'll be fuckwits jumping at that shit!

You'd think we're still living in Feudal times wouldn't you?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jan/21/spend-a-day-volunteering-to-mark-coronation-urges-palace

Β 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, XTreme said:

My Pension just hit.....it's getting less all the time because the Pound keeps getting weaker against the Euro.

It’s a conspiracy, what do you say @zzzak?

• Haha 2