Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

Who else thinks the roads are extra  bad this year , went  to Nottingham today and Crawley yesterday ..roads are fucking terrible , potholes every where, wouldn't of wanted to be on a bike 

I was apalled by the state of the roads in oxfordshire when we were there over Christmas the potholes were shocking! I was pleased we weren't in my car...😆

• Like 3

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I read about the problems but it’s a stop gap and we’re unlikely to have it long so meh.  

My problem is I keep cars too long, by the time I think about selling they are only fit for the scrapper.car crash cars GIF

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I read about the problems but it’s a stop gap and we’re unlikely to have it long so meh.  

yeh , it will be fine ...

landscape-1495207879-civic.gif?resize=76

• Haha 4

@Six30  you seeing many belt failures on these too?
My old place of work has had a run of rotting belts jumping teeth, breaking and debree blocking the oil pick up on the eco boost and little pugs.

Who's idea was it to run a Timing belt in oil.:classic_laugh:

Edit, I'm also told the AA have had some of the same on the pug engined transits too.

• Like 2

Just been on the news, the welsh ruby fans have had the Tom Jones song Delilah ban. The lyrics are responsible for a "growth in household abuse after matches", not the alcohol or all the banter against the opposing team.
WTFs this world coming to.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

My old place of work has had a run of rotting belts jumping teeth, breaking and debree blocking the oil pick up on the eco boost and little pugs.

Edit, I'm also told the AA have had some of the same on the pug engined transits too.

It Is a silly idea … them 1.0 eco boost … I mean eco boom are just shit , I wouldn’t go near one .

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Just been on the news, the welsh ruby fans have had the Tom Jones song Delilah ban. The lyrics are responsible for a "growth in household abuse after matches", not the alcohol or all the banter against the opposing team.
WTFs this world coming to.

It’s Bollox , all these Wokey  left do gooder twats , ruining this country 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Yes, our boss was warned about it by the service guys in our local Ford dealer, they've had a run of failures on the Transits

• Like 2

Hmm well had a change of heart on the van cos missed a trick. Had only put down the deposit, was gonna pay on Saturday so cancelled it. 

It’s a stop gap so why buy it? Can lease a brand new one for three years cheaper than I can buy it and claim it back against vat. That way it’s a new vehicle and we can hand it back before it blows. Winner winner chicken dinner.. I hope. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hmm well had a change of heart on the van cos missed a trick. Had only put down the deposit, was gonna pay on Saturday so cancelled it. 

It’s a stop gap so why buy it? Can lease a brand new one for three years cheaper than I can buy it and claim it back against vat. That way it’s a new vehicle and we can hand it back before it blows. Winner winner chicken dinner.. I hope. 

Leasing is a smart choice for business, make sure the warranty covers the lease period.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Miserable bunch of bastards!

We probably need a Poll to get the pulses racing!

Can't remember the last time my pulse raced.....at a guess it was walking up that hill to Tesco,s.......

• Haha 4