Your Day Today!

XTreme

Who else thinks the roads are extra  bad this year , went  to Nottingham today and Crawley yesterday ..roads are fucking terrible , potholes every where, wouldn't of wanted to be on a bike 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Quiet here today......where's everybody?

@Buckster is probably watching Junior Master chef... so you wont see him for an hour , well hour and ten mins ..time he has his wank.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Who else thinks the roads are extra  bad this year , went  to Nottingham today and Crawley yesterday ..roads are fucking terrible , potholes every where, wouldn't of wanted to be on a bike 

Good thing you did not come out of Nottingham to our area,  the roads around here are a disgrace....seen potholes nearly 6 inch deep....people complain to Mansfield District council, but they blame Notts council as they are responsible for road repairs, so nothing gets done.

• Sad 1

Just now, Clive said:

Good thing you did not come out of Nottingham to our area,  the roads around here are a disgrace....seen potholes nearly 6 inch deep....people complain to Mansfield District council, but they blame Notts council as they are responsible for road repairs, so nothing gets done.

they need to sort em out , im up that way in may on bike.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Clive said:

Don't hold your breath on them being repaired.....

i wont ... id rather our hard earned got sent abroad in foreign aid or housed and fed illegal immigrants in our hotels ... 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i wont ... id rather our hard earned got sent abroad in foreign aid or housed and fed illegal immigrants in our hotels ... 

Portugal needs a few immigrants but they all want to go to the UK instead. Free full english breakfasts, apparently!!!

• Haha 5

38 minutes ago, Six30 said:

wouldn't of wanted to be on a bike 

I’ve realised a few of my favourite small roads on the GS aren’t fun at all on a car. Get a longer travel suspension bike, there’s a reason they’re so popular in places where cities have poor roads.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I’ve realised a few of my favourite small roads on the GS aren’t fun at all on a car. Get a longer travel suspension bike, there’s a reason they’re so popular in places where cities have poor roads.

who buys a bike and rides round a city all day.... there buses for that shit

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Six30 said:

@Buckster is probably watching Junior Master chef... so you wont see him for an hour , well hour and ten mins ..time he has his wank.

Bog off.

I can’t last ten minutes.

• Haha 2

On 26/01/2023 at 23:32, boboneleg said:

At least it's a metal gear driving the oil pump on that bike Fred, some bikes use a plastic gear which often fails over time with that hot oil surrounding it.

The splines on the kick-start shaft look good as well 👍

That sounds familiar Bob, there was a nice old Honda 125 trail bike that came into my mate’s place a while back with the same plastic gear (badly worn).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clive said:

it's just the same round us the pot holes are that deep you can get lost in them

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

diesel ?

Nope. For reasons I wudna reveal on here it had to be a petrol vehicle. 
If it blows up it blows up but then so will every other euro 6 car 🤷‍♀️

It’s not gonna have a hard life, it’s limited to 80 mph and won’t be seeing much mileage cos it’s only for emergency returns and those cobbled streets with basements that businesses dump their paperwork in until they can’t cope with it anymore!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

who buys a bike and rides round a city all day.... there buses for that shit

When I as the last time you got on a bus? 
Theyre feckin awful. It turns up, you cram on with a load of people who seem unacquainted with personal hygiene and after 30-40 mins going round every stop in the area the 15 minutes journey you really want to make finally begins.  No thanks. 

18 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Theyre feckin awful. It turns up, you cram on with a load of people who seem unacquainted with personal hygiene and after 30-40 mins going round every stop in the area the 15 minutes journey you really want to make finally begins.  No thanks. 

when i Went to Bath ,... park and ride , dont know where you get buses to but every one was clean and and pleasant .

19 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Wife's mother and father went on a bus holiday to Ilfracombe......got on the bus in Mansfield at 10am.........at 2pm they were still picking up people in............................................Birmingham😂 which is a hours drive from here.

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Nope. For reasons I wudna reveal on here it had to be a petrol vehicle. 
If it blows up it blows up but then so will every other euro 6 car 🤷‍♀️

It’s not gonna have a hard life, it’s limited to 80 mph and won’t be seeing much mileage cos it’s only for emergency returns and those cobbled streets with basements that businesses dump their paperwork in until they can’t cope with it anymore!

you got a 1.0 ecoboost then ,....

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

when i Went to Bath ,... park and ride , dont know where you get buses to but every one was clean and and pleasant .

Bath park n ride? :rofl:
Not the usual bus experience. For starters you have to be able to afford a car to use it and secondly have to be able to afford to go into Bath… you money bags 😂

• Haha 2