Your Day Today!

XTreme

Just now, XTreme said:

Scoot out?

Not riding in crap weather ☔ .....jeez your riding habits are rubbing off. 😂 

If we have any money left from paying for daughters car repairs we may have 2 days at the coast, when! the weather is a bit better.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Not Mablethorpe again?

Definitely not!, nor Skeggy too 😲 ......looking at somewhere not too long a car journey, but that does not leave many candidates. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

Definitely not!, nor Skeggy too 😲 ......looking at somewhere not too long a car journey, but that does not leave many candidates. 

Bridlington? I went there a few times in the late 80's and early 90's........seemed nice enough.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Bridlington? I went there a few times in the late 80's and early 90's........seemed nice enough.

We visited there last year when we stayed at Scarborough, wife would like to go to somewhere that we have not been to before, that leaves the Holderness coast area, but places like Withernsea are worse than Mablethorpe.

There is always Anderby Creek 😂 the place were miners went to die. 😂 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Nice crab sandwiches in Bridlington , or at least there were 33 years ago (last time I went there ) :classic_laugh:

They have tidied Bridlington up, apart from Seagull shite everywhere 😂...we had a very nice day there last year, was in July and not too busy, easy parking, and prices for food were not bad, unlike Scarborough, they charge much more.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Nice crab sandwiches in Bridlington , or at least there were 33 years ago (last time I went there ) :classic_laugh:

That's around the time I was there last!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Boys moving into their flat today. 
Seems to be causing quite some stress. 
I’ve dipped out to take the Himalayan for MOT. It will of course pass with flying colours, it is after all a Royal Enfield and built like a gun. 

Gun Oops GIF by Pudgy Memez

The self exploding type?

nuclear explosion GIF

• Haha 1

I’ve been put to fence painting duty most of the day………now THAT’S mindless shit. Still, it’s better than paying some local oik to do and as Pete helpfully reminded me I DON’T HAVE A BIKE AT THE MOMENT 🥲🥲🥲

• Haha 5

Just change two of the light fittings in the garage, one stopped working months ago the other went bang this morning not what i wanted when i was half asleep nearly shat myself, hope the others hold out don't want to change anymore at £35 each. Got the old Africa twin warming up now since i had to move everything to get to the one light.

• Like 5