Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I've done searches for all of them for many years.......always coming up with nothing. 

In terms of this school thing......they went to the same school as well but I'm going for the eldest first cos he was the one I got custody of! And I was much closer to him than the others.

He went off the rails in the mid 90's with drugs......ended up having to get him out of Cardiff and Bristol in the middle of the night because of the situations he got himself in.

Last thing I heard was that he was somewhere in the east of England in 2005, and the other two were in London.

What about the most recently available census? It might give you something.

13 minutes ago, Skippy said:

What about the most recently available census? It might give you something.

Last Census they appeared to show up on (according to 192.com) was 20 years ago.

47 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What I've been dealing with here is trying to find people who seem to have chosen to live a life under the radar in various different UK locations.

The only reason I can see for them disappearing is that they have changed their names, sure the uk authorities will be able to find them

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, busabeast said:

The only reason I can see for them disappearing is that they have changed their names, sure the uk authorities will be able to find them

The authorities won't give out info! And anyway, the three of them won't have changed their names.

The last time I got a lead to the younger two was about 15 years ago and that came from court hearing dates.

This isn't a case of searching for people who've put down roots, started a family. They've seemed to roam around the UK with the younger two usually together.

Previous times I've found them when I was in the UK led me to squats and crack houses.......this is the type of lifestyle we're trying to find information about. So I can't go about things in the normal way.

• Sad 6

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The authorities won't give out info! And anyway, the three of them won't have changed their names.

The last time I got a lead to the younger two was about 15 years ago and that came from court hearing dates.

This isn't a case of searching for people who've put down roots, started a family. They've seemed to roam around the UK with the younger two usually together.

Previous times I've found them when I was in the UK led me to squats and crack houses.......this is the type of lifestyle we're trying to find information about. So I can't go about things in the normal way.

That's not good, we'll hopefully you will find a lead 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Is any one else thinking what I’m thinking …

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Is any one else thinking what I’m thinking …

That's a thought I've lived with for years.

As I said the other day, I've no idea what I'm going to be faced with.

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's a thought I've lived with for years.

As I said the other day, I've no idea what I'm going to be faced with.

Could they have moved abroad ?

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Could they have moved abroad ?

No! When you're bumming round and existing off the Social you're not going abroad.

But one interesting thing I found was that the people who went to school with him (all mid 40's now) have all led settled, normal, stable lives and have their own families now.

None of them went on a path of self destruction like he did. So it wasn't his peer group leading him astray.........I made sure he got into the best school in Swansea to give him the best opportunities.

And I got the other two into the same school (cos they had a brother there) and they screwed it all up as well. But that's down to their mother fucking their heads up.

She joined Facebook 10 years ago to try and find them as well. Even mentioned me in case I knew!  Which was pretty ironic because she's spent most of her life making sure I never had any contact with the younger two.

I only came across the post a couple of years later by accident. She didn't look too good in the pic so her search could have been because her time was running out.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Have you tried searching for her? That may lead somewhere?

Yeh.......nothing shows up. Whether she's still alive now I'm not so sure......I have checked Death notices but no results.

But she had no info either so it would have been a waste of time talking to her. No way I'd communicate with her anyway.......she's a contributory factor to the position I've been in for years.

Give you an example of her mindset.......when the middle one left school he got a job as an apprentice electrician. Which would have been a good trade for him to have!

But when she found out that meant less Social Security going to her due to more money coming into the house, she made him jack it in and go on the dole. And stay on the dole!

Eventually the boys left Swansea, and she was left on her own for years! Finally as a bitter, twisted old woman she started trying to find them in 2013.

So in trying to hang me.......she hanged herself as well. And fucked the kids up for life in the process.

• Sad 4

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just when you think Marcel might be losing his grip on TOTY he pulls one out of the hat!

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

Hey have you look at the news lately ...2005 is a long time.. maybe your searching for the wrong sex department. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

No! When you're bumming round and existing off the Social you're not going abroad.

But one interesting thing I found was that the people who went to school with him (all mid 40's now) have all led settled, normal, stable lives and have their own families now.

None of them went on a path of self destruction like he did. So it wasn't his peer group leading him astray.........I made sure he got into the best school in Swansea to give him the best opportunities.

And I got the other two into the same school (cos they had a brother there) and they screwed it all up as well. But that's down to their mother fucking their heads up.

She joined Facebook 10 years ago to try and find them as well. Even mentioned me in case I knew!  Which was pretty ironic because she's spent most of her life making sure I never had any contact with the younger two.

I only came across the post a couple of years later by accident. She didn't look too good in the pic so her search could have been because her time was running out.

Are you sure Sounds like just the types to end up in some Spanish ghetto :classic_laugh:

• Haha 7

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well it's another day of mindless shit here!

Nothing much doing (as usual) here.......raining.

But I did my taxi duties yesterday, and cut the grass (boring) while the sun shone, took daughters Pugshite to the garage for the gearbox repairs, quite a busy day really, need today to get over all the exertion 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Clive said:

Nothing much doing (as usual) here.......raining.

They forecast rain all week and we haven't seen a drop!

And it seems like it's going to be decent weather on the weekend too.

I'd give @Skippy a shoot out to see if he's about.......but unfortunately it looks like his current shed is still incapacitated!

I did suggest the way forward last year......but he never listens!

honda GIF

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They forecast rain all week and we haven't seen a drop!

And it seems like it's going to be decent weather on the weekend too.

I'd give @Skippy a shoot out to see if he's about.......but unfortunately it looks like his current shed is still incapacitated!

I did suggest the way forward last year......but he never listens!

honda GIF

You want him to be the next Jenson Button

Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music

• Haha 4