Your Day Today!

XTreme

About to head back to the UK. 

Not looking forward to it, the solar installation isn't going smoothly, both of my sons are behaving like incompetent teenagers (even though ones 21 in a couple of weeks and the others 22), I have a pile of jobs waiting for me that are all demanding and now one of the guys is quite unwell and unlikely to be fit enough to work tomoz.

For some unfathomable reason I now have Annie Lennox 'Thorn In My Side' stuck in my head 😆

🎵🎵🎵🎵

Run away from you
Was all that I could do
Run run run run 

🎵🎵🎵🎵

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

About to head back to the UK. 

Not looking forward to it, the solar installation isn't going smoothly, both of my sons are behaving like incompetent teenagers (even though ones 21 in a couple of weeks and the others 22), I have a pile of jobs waiting for me that are all demanding and now one of the guys is quite unwell and unlikely to be fit enough to work tomoz.

For some unfathomable reason I now have Annie Lennox 'Thorn In My Side' stuck in my head 😆

🎵🎵🎵🎵

Run away from you
Was all that I could do
Run run run run 

🎵🎵🎵🎵

All I've ever wanted from the UK for all these years is a connection!

A connection that could run a trace for me on a National Insurance number.

But it's gone on so long I'm literally terrified at what the result may be!

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Hmm cryptic?! 
You need someone who works for the tax office. 
Or benefits depending on how life’s been for them! 

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

So you could some how ponce some more money from the place you slag off all the time 

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Six30 said:

So you could some how ponce some more money from the place you slag off all the time 

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

You're so fucking clueless and thick it's unreal.

It's actually to trace somebody. Just about everybody here knew that except you.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hmm cryptic?! 
You need someone who works for the tax office. 
Or benefits depending on how life’s been for them! 

Benefits.....maybe even NHS?

Plenty of work around here to keep this Redneck busy for awhile...

Currently waiting for compensation for a Permit drawing set I did for a local guy here....amazing that I moved 300 miles away & drawing business still comes & finds me.👍

(2) motorcycles to assemble....2nd truck needs a fuel pump....work bench is still waiting for me to assemble the drill press I have....then I can finish my Ski's!😎

This weather we're experiencing right now....perfect for the never-ending yard work....but NOT before I get a Ride in. 🚴‍♂️

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

Plenty of work around here to keep this Redneck busy for awhile...

Currently waiting for compensation for a Permit drawing set I did for a local guy here....amazing that I moved 300 miles away & drawing business still comes & finds me.👍

(2) motorcycles to assemble....2nd truck needs a fuel pump....work bench is still waiting for me to assemble the drill press I have....then I can finish my Ski's!😎

This weather we're experiencing right now....perfect for the never-ending yard work....but NOT before I get a Ride in. 🚴‍♂️

Good to see you Scott.....still got the XT?

44 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Benefits.....maybe even NHS?

Possible but very unlikely. They all use independent systems with unique identifiers like barcodes for confidentiality.

The trust I worked for used three different systems that were unconnected. Our local trust also has three completely different systems.

Even when you had the person in front of you, name, address, DOB sometimes you still couldn’t find them on the system. It’s why the NHS can’t move away from paper, it’s a jumbled mess. 

Some of the GP services are linked but the NHS spent 6 million on a connected system that was abandoned and under investigation for wasting money!! 

If you knew the which GP practice group they belonged to you might be able to do it that way but basically the taxman is the only person with any reliable access. 

• Like 2

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Possible but very unlikely. They all use independent systems with unique identifiers like barcodes for confidentiality.

The trust I worked for used three different systems that were unconnected. Our local trust also has three completely different systems.

Even when you had the person in front of you, name, address, DOB sometimes you still couldn’t find them on the system. It’s why the NHS can’t move away from paper, it’s a jumbled mess. 

Some of the GP services are linked but the NHS spent 6 million on a connected system that was abandoned and under investigation for wasting money!! 

If you knew the which GP practice group they belonged to you might be able to do it that way but basically the taxman is the only person with any reliable access. 

Wow......great info Caroline! Thing is, I want to get a fix on where he is without him knowing.......cos I don't want to go in blind.

I've been hunting since I came to Spain......no traces on search engines, social media, court listings, death notices etc.

It's like him and the other two have disappeared off the face of the earth.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Wow......great info Caroline! Thing is, I want to get a fix on where he is without him knowing.......cos I don't want to go in blind.

I've been hunting since I came to Spain......no traces on search engines, social media, court listings, death notices etc.

It's like him and the other two have disappeared off the face of the earth.

Is it possible your ex remarried and their surname changed? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Is it possible your ex remarried and their surname changed? 

No......they're all well into their 40's now.

And I had custody of the eldest one anyway! Which was a rare thing to happen in the mid 80's.

• Like 1

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You could try a debt collection agency. Not cos they’d necessarily been in debt but I believe (don’t quote me) they pay to have database access to bank account details that include the persons address. 

Pretty hit and miss I'd have thought!

And I don't want to openly contact any other entities......it needs to be covert.

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

You're so fucking clueless and thick it's unreal.

It's actually to trace somebody. Just about everybody here knew that except you.

I don’t read most of the shite you put up … who you after … I know a man that can .

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

I don’t read most of the shite you put up … who you after … I know a man that can .

My eldest son 46.......and that trace might lead to the other two.

I did get a sort of lead about 15 years ago and got an address somewhere down your way.

@Buckster checked it out but no joy!

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I did get a sort of lead about 15 years ago and got an address somewhere down your way.

You are a glutton for punishment you just got rid of one leach and now you're looking for more :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You are a glutton for punishment you just got rid of one leach and now you're looking for more :classic_laugh:

So many loose ends in my life Fred.......and time's running out to tie them all up.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Buckster .. he’s a monkey .. give me the details 

• Haha 1