Your Day Today!

XTreme

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You gotta say that most of the Spanish birds really look the part! Attractive, feminine, Mediterranean style.......and not cheap and smutty. 

Yep I agree but you forgot to mention ‘high maintenance’………….not a deal breaker though 🤣

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I've had a few beers and after watching that i want to go clubbing and not the clubbing marcel likes LOL

Top Rank in Swansea didn't look like that in my day!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I told you to come over! And of course you did eventually.......to the other side of Spain.

And you won't even give the location.

season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

I told you where I am … it’s more than your 5 mile radius though 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Top Rank in Swansea didn't look like that in my day!

Every time I've been out clubbing in Swansea its been a total sausage fest, blokes everywhere the best place I've been for men to women ratio was Hereford back in the 90's there were about 4 women to every man and best of all they couldn't get enough of the Welsh accent :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

best of all they couldn't get enough of the Welsh accent 

I tell English guys this and they just don't believe it! They can't take it in!

I bet over the years you've had many English women tell you they love your accent?

• Like 1

I was chasing the black mortar out of the last bit of stone wall in the front garden ready for pointing but the heavens just opened, so back here bumming around. Forecast says it might dry up a bit early evening before the thunder storm so hopefully finish it later on.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was chasing the black mortar out of the last bit of stone wall in the front garden ready for pointing but the heavens just opened, so back here bumming around. Forecast says it might dry up a bit early evening before the thunder storm so hopefully finish it later on.

Well you could have put up a shelter and kept going what's wrong with you, it's only abit of rain 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Well you could have put up a shelter and kept going what's wrong with you, it's only abit of rain 

I’ve just bought a shelter cos spending time here has made waiting for a non-rainy day in the UK annoying.

I didn’t notice it before but now if a dry day appears on the forecast all I want to do is ride my bike but they’ll be sodding jobs piled up that can only be done outside waiting. 

Riding instead of doing the job you’re supposed to do is fine at the time but as soon as it’s over you’re back to hovering over the bastid forecast again!

IMG_1044.thumb.jpeg.ff4115be958f164cbbcc508da4965f9e.jpeg

Immediately after I bought it I discover xlmoto do the same sort of thing but much cheaper 🙄

• Like 3

I'm back!

And as tends to happen when @Skippy meets up with me he had bike problems!

Just got to wait and see if he gets home OK.......or whether it's Grua time!

I told the dumbass Cockney to get a CB500X a year ago.......but he never listens!

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm back!

I told the dumbass Cockney to get a CB500X a year ago.......but he never listens!

You have a point, if even a bike jonah like you can’t break it they must have something going for them 😂

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm back!

So what's he done this time? Or was it the sight of you getting bent over that broke his bike again

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Didn't need to do that it is only a small job, Rain has stopped and the job is done but i got soaked in sweat because the sun has re appeared making the air very moist, now i need some cooler weather to point it all 

WhatsAppImage2023-09-10at14_25_47.jpg.8f3b0df11fa8cbb244eb47d03dc61aa5.jpg

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Didn't need to do that it is only a small job, Rain has stopped and the job is done but i got soaked in sweat because the sun has re appeared making the air very moist, now i need some cooler weather to point it all 

WhatsAppImage2023-09-10at14_25_47.jpg.8f3b0df11fa8cbb244eb47d03dc61aa5.jpg

Yeah don't want to get too moist, that wouldn't do the cement any good

• Haha 1

I had a good ride out, headed over the bridge to the kingdom of Fife and then the old Kincardine bridge and towards Stirling before turning and travelling towards St. Andrews along the southern edge of the Ochils range. Then headed back. I must try to remember to put the Gopro on. Anyway here is a picture from the abandoned Sauchie Tower, Pete would have creamed his pants. 

20230910_130342.thumb.jpg.e392e81036bfa0b37a9bbfc28ef5fb8d.jpg

20230910_130318.thumb.jpg.7351dca65b603c93e011a4710ff60137.jpg

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He just messaged me that he's back.

Kept it running all the time.....got it back and now it won't start!

There could be a Grua in his future you knoW!

You love a drama don’t ya! 🤣 It does start but it’s intermittent, going to squirt WD40 into the switches and ignition to see if that helps……… @XTreme is a fucking Jonah 🤣

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Skippy said:

You love a drama don’t ya!🤣

If I wanted drama I'd get another GS! :classic_ohmy:

And I know your next move.......you'll tell the wife you need another bike cos I said so. And I'll get the fucking blame for it.

• Haha 2