Happy birthday Fred

Renegade

Thanks for the birthday wishes all 👍 it's just another day for me gave up celebrating birthdays years ago unless it falls on a Friday or Saturday then i might have a drink but today just a normal day at work and an early night for an early start tomorrow   

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Thanks for the birthday wishes all 👍 it's just another day for me gave up celebrating birthdays years ago unless it falls on a Friday or Saturday then i might have a drink but today just a normal day at work and an early night for an early start tomorrow   

Nooooo this is a ‘can’t be arsed’ step too far. Just take one day once a year to celebrate. You don’t have to have a lot of fuss, just treat it like a menu of all the things you like wedged into one day. 

It’s Mr Slowly’s birthday next week and I guarantee you he’ll have already thought of a load of dishes he’d like and have an activities list (the sort that involves only two people), you really are wasting a fine opportunity to have a lot of fun all your way once a year!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Nooooo this is a ‘can’t be arsed’ step too far. Just take one day once a year to celebrate. You don’t have to have a lot of fuss, just treat it like a menu of all the things you like wedged into one day. 

It’s Mr Slowly’s birthday next week and I guarantee you he’ll have already thought of a load of dishes he’d like and have an activities list (the sort that involves only two people), you really are wasting a fine opportunity to have a lot of fun all your way once a year!

yep go for it 

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I got to confess i am building up to having a birthday shit, I've got the wife warming the toilet seat as i type this to make it that bit more special and i have my special hat on :classic_laugh:

image.png.aaf9124eda2565ff6087ac086a51c995.png

• Haha 9

13 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I got to confess i am building up to having a birthday shit, I've got the wife warming the toilet seat as i type this to make it that bit more special and i have my special hat on :classic_laugh:

image.png.aaf9124eda2565ff6087ac086a51c995.png

Fucking state on that!

If any pic of yours needed Photoshopping that's it!

• Haha 4