Enough now...

Six30

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

These fucking idiots cant keep doing this , just let the public deal with em.

Tell the drivers to keep going at full speed.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What they protesting about?

part of the climate change brigade .... want every house to be insulated .

they have been blocking major roads for a few weeks now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Some very full slop out buckets are needed
Fekwits they are, brainwashed activists, fear allows them to become like this and those who are profiting by the $billions create and feed this fear

spot on.

37 minutes ago, Six30 said:

part of the climate change brigade .... want every house to be insulated .

they have been blocking major roads for a few weeks now.

The thing is, with energy prices rising the way they are people will and are insulating their houses to save money! It's just a bunch of nobody's looking for their 15 minutes of fame!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tango said:

The thing is, with energy prices rising the way they are people will and are insulating their houses to save money! It's just a bunch of nobody's looking for their 15 minutes of fame!

Today's fame is very much youtube based, so they did get it. Modern day Che Guevara:classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 04/10/2021 at 16:12, Tango said:

You’re assuming that everyone can afford to do so, or that landlords will be happy to spend money on their properties to benefit their tenants.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Motobiker said:

You’re assuming that everyone can afford to do so, or that landlords will be happy to spend money on their properties to benefit their tenants.

True. There used to be grants to help people to get it done..........

• Like 1

I do wonder about stories like this and the British (in particular) reaction. When French bikers demonstrate and bring cities to a complete halt, then that’s fine. Bring it on! Why can’t we organise like this?

but when it’s a group who want to force government to genuinely improve the poorest in societies living standards, as well as those with the least amount of power, with some direct action. Then that’s just attention seeking. Or how dare they?

I think it’s a British thing. The Brit’s have never really recovered from serfdom. Doing what they are told by their “betters”. Bow. Making do with their lot. And never rock the boat. Tug forelock and thank you my lord.

The French have the hang of forcing change or a reversal in policy. The brits don’t. We have the vote, a skewed system and are so grateful.

bow, tug forelock.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

I think it’s a British thing. The Brit’s have never really recovered from serfdom. Doing what they are told by their “betters”. Bow. Making do with their lot. And never rock the boat. Tug forelock and thank you my lord.

The French have the hang of forcing change or a reversal in policy. The brits don’t. We have the vote, a skewed system and are so grateful.

bow, tug forelock.

Inherited Peasanthood!

And when I point it out I'm called a Lefty!

Ironically the real Lefties call me a Blairite or a Red Tory!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've always been branded a troublemaker!

Not a Commie one though!

You haven’t tried hard enough! Or maybe you’ve never lived in a very Conservative area where not reading the Hate Mail is enuf to get you on a watch list 😂

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You haven’t tried hard enough! Or maybe you’ve never lived in a very Conservative area where not reading the Hate Mail is enuf to get you on a watch list 😂

He has red hair, communist red.