Enough now...

Six30

9 hours ago, boboneleg said:

It's not the 'people' by and large Pedro, it's these wankers running the government .  They are a bunch of liars .

its the silly gullible fuckers that have been sucked in to the con that is global warming.

On 12/10/2021 at 18:58, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It’s two different types of measurements. HbA1c is the precise number of mmols and the smaller numbers @Swagman is talking about is the percentage. The HbA1c can’t be cheated, it’s not a snapshot of your blood sugar at that moment using a finger prick sized dot of blood, it shows the markers over weeks, where as the % measurement can be done in a few seconds but doesn’t give you an overall picture 👍

42 is 6 in old money so you’re doing well. 

Under 7 (48) is where it’s generally agreed you need to be to avoid damage. 
An upper limit of 11 is a bit too high but if it’s only occasionally up there well don’t worry too much. 

If you have the cash to flash and are concerned about diabetic damage this thing is the way to go. The results I’ve seen on the people using them are superb. They love them, they get immediate feedback about how certain food n drinks effect them and as a result keep their blood sugars even by avoiding hyper and hypos. I’d definitely fork out for one!

https://www.diabetes.org.uk/guide-to-diabetes/managing-your-diabetes/testing/continuous-glucose-monitoring-cgm

Down to 36 this time but not entirely sure what it is i'm doing to get it down 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Down to 36 this time but not entirely sure what it is i'm doing to get it down 

Well something is working, I’m still playing with that yo-yo 🪀.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1