Your Day Today!

XTreme

IMG-20230720-WA0002.thumb.jpeg.dfeebc6285918b284058ba6a8672018c.jpegWell have to say the pilot road 6 gt is the best tyre I've ever used, straight out of the box it has unbelievable amounts of grip and feedback.

It didn't feel like I was riding on marbles till it is bedded in so I can only assume that it will be alot grippier once its been run in

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Up again to 155......got to go back for another test next week.

See all those years as a keyboard warrior are catching up with you, you need to get out doing some exercise 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, busabeast said:

See all those years as a keyboard warrior are catching up with you, you need to get out doing some exercise 

I plan to.......but I can't do fuck all till I get the Hernia repaired.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I plan to.......but I can't do fuck all till I get the Hernia repaired.

Well hopefully your blood pressure will get itself sorted out and they can crack on getting the hernia repaired 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Wanking is obviously not enough for him … perhaps fast paced walking while knocking one out

• Haha 5

Well made it home...passed thought the infested moose section early this morning....by the looks of it couldn't be more than a few hours old...looked like a transport truck plowed it over...no glass or sign of braking....shame ..it was a beautiful moose.

20230720_091557.jpg

20230720_091543.jpg

20230720_091620.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

4 hours ago, Clive said:

My wife's blood test and examination today 💉 

A 2 bus ride to get there. 😡 

Won't be doing that again anytime soon................ I hope.

Spent more time stood waiting than travelling on the bus 🚍 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, busabeast said:

IMG-20230720-WA0002.thumb.jpeg.dfeebc6285918b284058ba6a8672018c.jpegWell have to say the pilot road 6 gt is the best tyre I've ever used, straight out of the box it has unbelievable amounts of grip and feedback.

It didn't feel like I was riding on marbles till it is bedded in so I can only assume that it will be alot grippier once its been run in

With the amount of riding you do...should last you 15 years at most...

• Haha 7

Took the 9T, the F800 and the Livewire for MOT, all good 😂

The Enfields are next week, not so confident on those getting through an MOT as they've done a lot of miles. 

Booked the Bandit in cos I dropped it, a stupid cow threw me a dummy by slowing down as we approach a tricky turn so I slowed down, then she sped up and took the corner but then stopped dead in front of me for no apparent reason while I was turning a steep, narrow 90 degree cobbled street with one of those vicious cambers you get when cobbles collapse so I had to stop dead. I so nearly kept it upright until I didn't 😆

The wall jutted out and the radiator landed on it. Which now drips. Guess how much a the official Suzuki radiator is for that bike?

Spoiler

£650 😱

He said last time they managed to get an aftermarket one for £170 guess which one I'll be going for!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

narrow 90 degree cobbled street with one of those vicious cambers you get when cobbles collapse so I had to stop dead. I so nearly kept it upright until I didn't 😆

Was there any gravel involved .......................

asking for a friend :classic_unsure:

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Took the 9T, the F800 and the Livewire for MOT, all good 😂

The Enfields are next week, not so confident on those getting through an MOT as they've done a lot of miles. 

Booked the Bandit in cos I dropped it, a stupid cow threw me a dummy by slowing down as we approach a tricky turn so I slowed down, then she sped up and took the corner but then stopped dead in front of me for no apparent reason while I was turning a steep, narrow 90 degree cobbled street with one of those vicious cambers you get when cobbles collapse so I had to stop dead. I so nearly kept it upright until I didn't 😆

The wall jutted out and the radiator landed on it. Which now drips. Guess how much a the official Suzuki radiator is for that bike?

Reveal hidden contents

£650 😱

He said last time they managed to get an aftermarket one for £170 guess which one I'll be going for!

Lighter bike and you'd have held it!