Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Dickhead.

You need to come and see me and learn about Motorcycling Tourettes!

I can even cover Ass Steering as well  if you want.

Perfect these and you'll never be taking a ride down Death and Dismemberment Boulevard!

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Perfect these and you'll never be taking a ride down Death and Dismemberment Boulevard!

Ass steering.... do you not mean stretching 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Ass steering ...I think their might be some rectum involved....curious to hear what Buckster has to say about this..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Explain....

You steer a bike with counter-steering

Keith Code coined that niche phrase in the 80's and heralded it as some amazing breakthrough. Made millions out of it too!

But the reality is that we ALWAYS did it subconsciously......it was a natural thing to do.

If we hadn't, we'd have all gone out on our bikes and just kept going in a straight line.

So he took what was a natural subconscious reaction and turned it into a conscious reaction (meaning you now had to think about it).

If you doubt what I'm saying, how was Kenny able to ride like this back in the 70's......prior to the "discovery" of counter steering?

• Like 1

Went out for breakfast cos the weather forecast is absolutely rubbish for the next few days and the schools break up so traffic volume is predicted to be some of the worse on record 🤷‍♀️

Didn’t really want to go out but once out it was glorious. The breakfast was really good, doesn’t look it but the bacon was very good, the egg was perfect and the hash browns tasted freshly fried because they were super crispy and it was all HOT. Even the tea wasn’t stewed.

IMG_0589.thumb.jpeg.17cf3d12c8a61766c4c90d70515cc960.jpeg

IMG_0594.thumb.jpeg.ffbff9b12bba08ee30be919ba30af509.jpeg

Nice car park shot for Pedders as I remember him saying he doesn’t like nice scenery 😆

IMG_0596.thumb.jpeg.cd662843402dab4d820da733c1da0cec.jpeg

Mr Slowly said wotcha doing? I reply taking a couple of pics for the forum cos they never stop banging on about photo’s, say hi, anyway I think he gets the forum cos you got a two fingered salute 😆

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Went out for breakfast cos the weather forecast is absolutely rubbish for the next few days and the schools break up so traffic volume is predicted to be some of the worse on record 🤷‍♀️

Didn’t really want to go out but once out it was glorious. The breakfast was really good, doesn’t look it but the bacon was very good, the egg was perfect and the hash browns tasted freshly fried because they were super crispy and it was all HOT. Even the tea wasn’t stewed.

IMG_0589.thumb.jpeg.17cf3d12c8a61766c4c90d70515cc960.jpeg

IMG_0594.thumb.jpeg.ffbff9b12bba08ee30be919ba30af509.jpeg

Nice car park shot for Pedders as I remember him saying he doesn’t like nice scenery 😆

IMG_0596.thumb.jpeg.cd662843402dab4d820da733c1da0cec.jpeg

Mr Slowly said wotcha doing? I reply taking a couple of pics for the forum cos they never stop banging on about photo’s, say hi, anyway I think he gets the forum cos you got a two fingered salute 😆

Nice shots Caroline!

Does the Beeza attract much attention?

3 hours ago, busabeast said:

The only head scratching part is the big flatspot in the torque curve between 3-4.5k rpm, I can't notice it whilst riding it but the guy recons its had a decent amount of tuning already 

I think it's just the way it flows with the tunning it has...if it was in stock form ..I bet the torque curve would be more liniar maybe...and if you'd try to correct that...you'd probably loose hp on top...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Nice shots Caroline!

Does the Beeza attract much attention?

Yes it does, takes a bit of getting used to. Today some over excited teens saw it and started shouting and jumping up n down giving a thumbs up and lots of old’uns can’t stop looking at it, I don’t think they can figure out if it’s old or new cos they look both happy and confused 😆 

Enjoyed ride back cos I shoed Andrew on (no point taking out the Livewire if you’re not going to enjoy it) and got tangled up racing an old duffer up the A38. 

Fair play to the old git he had some moves on him but ultimately he ate dust mwahhahahaa. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Enjoyed ride back cos I shoed Andrew on (no point taking out the Livewire if you’re not going to enjoy it) and got tangled up racing an old duffer up the A38. 

Fair play to the old git he had so moves on him but ultimately he ate dust mwahhahahaa. 

So he didn't come from behind then? 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I think it's just the way it flows with the tunning it has...if it was in stock form ..I bet the torque curve would be more liniar maybe...and if you'd try to correct that...you'd probably loose hp on top...

Yeah I don't notice it on the road so it is trivial, it's at 70mph revs around 4k rpm and when I say there's a flat spot it's still making 100ftlb or so at the flat spot so it's not a small amount

• Like 1

Called in here today.

20230721_111308.thumb.jpg.b4d64549ea9a5d8a424abccd428bcc54.jpg

Got some new riding jeans. Unfortunately i also found a leather jacket that was a perfect fit and we all know the rules on that.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That is a very nice jacket. Looking good. I particularly love that I can perhaps detect a little bit of a smile?!

I'm a very happy person. 

• Haha 1