Your Day Today!

XTreme

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Took the 9T, the F800 and the Livewire for MOT, all good 😂

The Enfields are next week, not so confident on those getting through an MOT as they've done a lot of miles. 

Booked the Bandit in cos I dropped it, a stupid cow threw me a dummy by slowing down as we approach a tricky turn so I slowed down, then she sped up and took the corner but then stopped dead in front of me for no apparent reason while I was turning a steep, narrow 90 degree cobbled street with one of those vicious cambers you get when cobbles collapse so I had to stop dead. I so nearly kept it upright until I didn't 😆

The wall jutted out and the radiator landed on it. Which now drips. Guess how much a the official Suzuki radiator is for that bike?

Hide contents

£650 😱

He said last time they managed to get an aftermarket one for £170 guess which one I'll be going for!

Bandit is a heavy bike for a girl, you should probably stick with more suitable bikes, like your Enfield or a Vespa or Petes CB500X.

• Haha 2

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It's a mere 254kg unloaded, easy. 

Apparently not, of course experience plays a part as well.

9 hours ago, Buckster said:

Bandit is a heavy bike for a girl, you should probably stick with more suitable bikes, like your Enfield or a Vespa or Petes CB500X.

A CB500X would be the perfect bike for her.......but she keeps nipping out for an Indian!

You know when you walk past an Indian in the morning and there's a terrible stench of gone off food from the bins.........that's the smell in her garage that is!

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

A CB500X would be the perfect bike for everyone.......but people keep buying the other bikes!

You know when I'm talking about bikes in the morning cos all you can hear is Honda Honda Honda.........that's when I'm awake and the Honda hasn't put me to sleep that is!

Fixed.

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, XTreme said:

A CB500X would be the perfect bike for her.......but she keeps nipping out for an Indian!

You know when you walk past an Indian in the morning and there's a terrible stench of gone off food from the bins.........that's the smell in her garage that is!

Not riding too close to the person in front might help as well.

• Haha 2

20230721_093317.thumb.jpg.eef1b8ba2806730c9ac1345649bb73a6.jpg

Well thats me at turbopacs in team valley for a dyno session and hydroclean with a full tank of 97ron fuel....

Let's wait and see the numbers they should be in within a few hours

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, busabeast said:

20230721_093317.thumb.jpg.eef1b8ba2806730c9ac1345649bb73a6.jpg

Well thats me at turbopacs in team valley for a dyno session and hydroclean with a full tank of 97ron fuel....

Let's wait and see the numbers they should be in within a few hours

We want to see proof...take a pic of the sheet...cause I know you're gonna inflate the numbers...lol

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Impresive....don't think there's any use of tuning it further...

No it definitely doesn't...

Now bucky does that change your tune about being too pussy to tune it or are you satisfied that I have enough power?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, busabeast said:

16899304166562783648025760934797.thumb.jpg.8f6080d896c2ff64a128d760f5a3c66a.jpg

Run 1 before the hydroclean

The only head scratching part is the big flatspot in the torque curve between 3-4.5k rpm, I can't notice it whilst riding it but the guy recons its had a decent amount of tuning already 

• Like 2