Your Day Today!

XTreme

56 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's kicking off in Madrid again with Fatty! My boy is going to work and she spends most of the day sending abusive text messages to him.

Then when he gets home she's screaming and shouting at him and the kids all evening.

Police have been sent there once cos of the fucking noise......now he's just waiting for another visit from them.

how  do you know this ..thought he just stood in a corner with his thumb in his mouth

31 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I can’t help but feel he should start documenting these things and go for custody, it’s no way for children to grow up. 

We feel the same!

31 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

F8ck him, not your problem now. He needs to bin the FPM soon or he'll be fecked forever.

He should bin her for sure, but the problem is she'll take the kids and it'll destroy him.

So it is my problem unfortunately! Your kids are still your kids!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We feel the same!

He should bin her for sure, but the problem is she'll take the kids and it'll destroy him.

So it is my problem unfortunately! Your kids are still your kids!

Thats why he needs to start gathering the evidence she’s not a fit mother but from what you’ve said he doesn’t have that in him 😞 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thats why he needs to start gathering the evidence she’s not a fit mother but from what you’ve said he doesn’t have that in him 😞 

We've been gathering it though.

If she makes a break for Poland with the kids then she's going to find the authorities will be very keen to interview her regarding a certain matter.

And I have a direct link to those authorities via a Polish friend here cos all his family back there work in that specific government department.

Can't say any more! 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We've been gathering it though.

If she makes a break for Poland with the kids then she's going to find the authorities will be very keen to interview her regarding a certain matter.

And I have a direct link to those authorities via a Polish friend here cos all his family back there work in that specific government department.

Can't say any more! 

This gestapo are watching 

Happy Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

F8ck him, not your problem now. He needs to bin the FPM soon or he'll be fecked forever.

Sound advice Bob. She’s sounds like proper cunt so it wouldn’t be a loss.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Your children are always your problem. 

Yep. It doesn't matter how old they are, either! It's when you're having to stand guarantor for a 30 years old "kid" so that they can rent a place, that it hits home!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Tango said:

Yep. It doesn't matter how old they are, either! It's when you're having to stand guarantor for a 30 years old "kid" so that they can rent a place, that it hits home!

Yeh.....I did that for mine!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tango said:

My dad stood guarantor for our last place.... does that make me a 'kid' Baby Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

Aircon done......€70! All working fine now!

20230719_102136-min.jpg.d7f1faabc398b445d87ae4b0d9e5370e.jpg

And an ancient Seat (Fiat) that's fucked!

20230719_102605-min.jpg.99f08b356d4336c6914fafa7bfd3a7ba.jpg

My eldest lad had his air-conditioning refilled when he got his latest car, a couple of years back and it needs doing again now. I said that he ought to get it checked for any leaks.

• Like 3

200 km from home...hit another down poor...I'm stopping for the nights...cause that section is infested with moose..and it's 630 pm right now..

And I've beaten Pete's and Rich aka busapussy 2023 total mileage in two weeks... those light weight ..

20230719_181051.jpg

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

200 km from home...hit another down poor...I'm stopping for the nights...cause that section is infested with moose..and it's 630 pm right now..

And I've beaten Pete's and Rich aka busapussy 2023 total mileage in two weeks... those light weight ..

20230719_181051.jpg

Very wise, you don't want to get raped by a moose again. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Appointment at the Medical Centre at 10.30 for another blood pressure test!

When your eyes start bleeding you know it is really high. Make sure to be thinking about the FPM while you are getting the test.

• Haha 4

Well im in getting the new front tyre fitted, let's see how long this one lasts, rear tyre is only half worn so I'll get a pilot road 6 gt on the rear when it's time

• Like 2