Your Day Today!

XTreme

Feel like I'm being mean to cows 😆

stupid twat. 

Then later everyone pitched into her with the "what the fuck did you do that for" stuff and I had to smooth it over. That was the bit that really grated, being nice to an idiot for the sake of peace and quiet whilst silently thinking YOU ARSEHOLE 😂

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Feel like I'm being mean to cows 😆

stupid twat. 

Then later everyone pitched into her with the "what the fuck did you do that for" stuff and I had to smooth it over. That was the bit that really grated, being nice to an idiot for the sake of peace and quiet whilst silently thinking YOU ARSEHOLE 😂

I wouldn't have been giving her an easy time, I'd have been laying in to her aswell 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I wouldn't have been giving her an easy time, I'd have been laying in to her aswell 

Yeah well she was annoying the crap out of people for other reasons and it was starting to look a bit lynch mobby which isn't conducive to a good time, I chose a 'the greatest good for the greatest number' move even though I also wanted to brain her, still do 😂

Plus she'd already had a couple of meltdowns, I couldn't be doing with a third! I'm not fond of people who can't hold their shit together when they get tired or stressed, they're far too much like hard work!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yeah well she was annoying the crap out of people for other reasons and it was starting to look a bit lynch mobby which isn't conducive to a good time, I chose a 'the greatest good for the greatest number' move even though I also wanted to brain her, still do 😂

Plus she'd already had a couple of meltdowns, I couldn't be doing with a third! I'm not fond of people who can't hold their shit together when they get tired or stressed, they're far too much like hard work!

Sounds like she needs @Six30 to fuck her up the ass!

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Rice and chips, unusual combo. Whats the dust?

Some sort of spices, it's katsu chicken. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Food time, after a little 310 mile bimble to Leicester  

So you ride 310 miles and the only pic you've got is a plate of chips?

• Haha 3

Just now, XTreme said:

So you ride 310 miles and the only pic you've got is a plate of chips?

Yes, even spent some time chatting to two plod with CRF 300's but didn't take a pic.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Sounds like she needs @Six30 to fuck her up the ass!

I bet when you had that thought you didn’t even consider actually writing it did you? But then it was too late. 🤣

• Haha 2