Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

It’s stopped bleeding now, the bottom cut is not quite big enough to need a stitch, I have surgical needle and thread here if it had been bigger, I don’t do doctors for cuts unless a limb is hanging off.

Ok there Rambo...

Calm Down Chill Out GIF by Family Camp Movie

• Haha 2

It's Tequila Tuesday!🥃....gotta be in Emmett ID tomorrow morning for Mrs. Hook's dental appointment...& the weather's improving as well.👍

• Like 3

1 hour ago, YamaHead said:

It's Tequila Tuesday!🥃....gotta be in Emmett ID tomorrow morning for Mrs. Hook's dental appointment...& the weather's improving as well.👍

Nice looking place, by the way did you know that Miss Black America only has entrants from 49 states, seems that they couldn't find anyone to hold up a sign saying Idaho.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You lied just spent an hour and a half stripping her car down to get them out it's a right pain and it looks like she spilt a can of coke in there or something because everything is sticky i was glad to get under the bonnet with the oil. Also you never mentioned the two clips holding them in place underneath the car which i had to jack the car up and crawl under to release them :classic_laugh: 
The replacement part is £100 and the garage can't fit it in until next week so i thought i'd get it done because it's costing me time and money ferrying her about everywhere, the new part is due in Thursday.

I blame the sticky shit

• Haha 1

Waiting for Honorato to turn up to put the metal structure for the Pagoda in place!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Waiting for Honorato to turn up to put the metal structure for the Pagoda in place!

Waiting for my breakfast!

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

The dog is going in for surgery today...ouch to my wallet...

Save money and do it yourself, there's bound to be something on YouTube about it.

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Buckster said:

I just tried unsuccessfully to cut my thumb off. Trying to get a top of a bottle but mananaged to snap the top off the bottle instead, ended up slicing my thumb just above and just below the joint. 

That don't surprise me...with that delicate skin on your hands...I'd stay away from paper if I was you...you might bleed out if you get a paper cut..

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

That don't surprise me...with that delicate skin on your hands...I'd stay away from paper if I was you...you might bleed out if you get a paper cut..

It took you a full day to come up with that? 
Useless GIF by hero0fwar

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Save money and do it yourself, there's bound to be something on YouTube about it.

It won’t have been posted by @busabeast.

• Haha 2

Been out on the Hornet 🐝 with my youngest to run a few errands and see my Aunt.   She wasn’t in so popped up to Dameralls for a sausage sandwich and cuppa and a look at the bikes.    
IMG_2333.thumb.jpeg.5aad718ce04293e47b71a46223889038.jpeg

IMG_2337.thumb.jpeg.f2090d8b1c39f6afeba3520e6f40e700.jpegIMG_2336.thumb.jpeg.c0f9ab79b7a69f613f129b88e6ad6325.jpegIMG_2335.thumb.jpeg.e6b77125b19af194b8f25dffd658ccca.jpegIMG_2338.thumb.jpeg.d430946acc1c0a4e68582f19891086dc.jpeg

It never ceases to amaze me how many bikes they turnover in that place, I can see at least 15 used ones have gone since my last visit a couple of weeks ago.    I have no idea how many new ones have gone out the door   

Also dropped into see my mate to give him some bits and got a pic next to his Hornet. 

IMG_2342.thumb.jpeg.c8b5766474ab7a2e5f7a523dc9df3a10.jpeg

Cheeky little 50 mile bimble about this morning.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Jodie Foster Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

But I have to say that we still haven't seen any riding vids from you! Or @Marcel le Moose Fondler......and @Six30.

What can you conclude when you’ve seen more video of @Saul’s daughter, who isn’t even old enough for a license, than those three experienced and well travelled motorcyclists?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Pedro said:

What can you conclude when you’ve seen more video of @Saul’s daughter, who isn’t even old enough for a license, than those three experienced and well travelled motorcyclists?

And she hates having her photo taken as well.     She is giving me the side eye above, but as I said she walked into shot so it wasn't down to me   🤣

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Jodie Foster Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

But I have to say that we still haven't seen any riding vids from you! Or @Marcel le Moose Fondler......and @Six30.

I think it would be just simpler getting myself a phone mount for the bike...I'll look into that..

Got to go and get a new lav seat tomorrow, the lacquer (or whatever its covered in) is pealing off, makes for a unpleasant seating arrangement. 😂 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

Got to go and get a new lav seat tomorrow, the lacquer (or whatever its covered in) is pealing off, makes for a unpleasant seating arrangement. 😂 

Mate, have you ever crashed a lorry full of mirrors?  You don't seem to have the best of luck.  😳

• Haha 4

On 07/05/2024 at 20:42, Buckster said:

Had a message today saying I will get my new shocks end of next week.

Why wait until then i have two shocks for you now

God doesn't exist and Harleys are as gay as Indians :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

Just now, Saul said:

Mate, have you ever crashed a lorry full of mirrors?  You don't seem to have the best of luck.  😳

Lav seat is just a minor irritation ( to the ass 😂) and easily rectified, it's what they find out about the car on Friday ( hopefully they find nothing) at the garage that is more of a concern. 

Luck 🤔 na, I have never been lucky.... 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

Luck 🤔 na, I have never been lucky.... 😂 

it’s about to happen, statistically 

• Like 1

Took the mountain bike out again for a bimble along the local dirt tracks. Not sure of distance but I was out for about three hours and my legs feel stiff now so a decent stretch I imagine.

Its been so dry over the past three years it’s beginning to look like North Africa!

Found a nice little place for @XTreme to wander around in. A strong smell of piss, used condoms and some stained mattresses would have given Pete a stiffy 🤣

IMG_4211.jpeg

IMG_4212.jpeg

IMG_4214.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3