Your Day Today!

XTreme

11 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I’ll be riding tomorrow, that much is true.

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Lunch breack....

20240511_124727.jpg

Be careful your fat arse doesn’t exceed that weight limit.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Buckster said:

Battery is here and on charge. Weighs about a quarter of the one I have taken out. The old one is looking a bit bulgy on the sides.

Incredible how light they are...

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Zero chance of the old battery recovering.

What would you have done with it anyway, same as me, I've got 3 car batteries I've recovered I don't know what to do with.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Catteeclan said:

What would you have done with it anyway, same as me, I've got 3 car batteries I've recovered I don't know what to do with.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Take them to the scrapyard a few years ago someone threw two batteries down the woods behind where i park my car i fished them out and took them and an old bike battery down the scrapyard which was only at the bottom of the woods the  were dumped in and had £17 for them, bought myself a breakfast in the van next to the scrappies nothing like a free breakfast.

I kept the one off my works van to use as a leisure battery in the marmite wagon when we go away which i forgot to take last time LOL 

• Like 4

It's mother's day here...my mom wants lobsters for super..so I'll be cooking some...gonna try to wash the KTM if I have the time and give the chain a good cleaning..just over 11000 km and I haven't needed to adjust it yet...seems to be and excellent quality chain that it came with..no sign of wear has of yet..I'll be putting the same when the time comes..I use to get 15000 km at the most before needing to replace them on my 950...

• Like 2

I'm off out! Covering 3 provinces.......all within a 6 mile radius of course!

kramer GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Good soaking with kerosene...just like new...

20240512_062207.jpg

I see that the menu this evening will be lobster avec kerosene :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

May take ride to CMC later this afternoon, see if they have any cheapo summer gloves......not holding my breath on that though. 😂 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

May take ride to CMC later this afternoon, see if they have any cheapo summer gloves......not holding my breath on that though. 😂 

Or free mirrors?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Clive said:

You're really just bringing @Six30 his mirrors back, aren´t you? Feeling guilty?

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You're really just bringing @Six30 his mirrors back, aren´t you? Feeling guilty?

If I had them, I would have posted a photo of the mirrors, with the message

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Clive said:

I got some nice gloves for the trailbikes from Trago Mills a few years ago. the tag said £9 when i went to pay they were £7 i was that impressed i went back a couple of weeks later and bought three more pairs just in case they are not available next time i need a pair

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Good luck , they are shut the wankers .

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I got some nice gloves for the trailbikes from Trago Mills a few years ago. the tag said £9 when i went to pay they were £7 i was that impressed i went back a couple of weeks later and bought three more pairs just in case they are not available next time i need a pair

We do not have a proper bike shop in Mansfield, well we have 1 very small bike shop, but they don't sell gear, the next nearest is in the next town, but I havd never managed to find a pair of gloves there that fit me.

CMC seem to have a wide selection, but some of their prices 😲 I do not ride far, or often enough to lay out big money......and no Trago Mills here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Good luck , they are shut the wankers .

Shut?  Strange that. 🤔 

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

Zero chance of the old battery recovering.

Get a tenner off a steptoe type of chap 

Just now, Clive said:

Shut?  Strange that. 🤔 

Can’t understand bike shops that aren’t open on a Sunday , it was proper busy there yesterday .

• Like 1

Closed till Tuesday, so it looks like a drive there on Tuesday, cos weatherman says rain.

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Can’t understand bike shops that aren’t open on a Sunday , it was proper busy there yesterday .

Use to go there quite regularly on a Sunday, when weather was good the place was heaving...

• Like 1