Your Day Today!

XTreme

53 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Statistically, you can’t ! :classic_sad:

I'm not one for bullshitting and then not delivering......so it's a case of wait and see! :classic_unsure:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm not one for bullshitting and then not delivering......so it's a case of wait and see! :classic_unsure:

You need a nice Rieju.

• Haha 3

We had rain overnight and it is still pissing down, it was just starting to drizzle a bit when I put the bike away last night. Proper Scottish bank holiday.

• Like 3

Fucking freezing here, only got to 24 with clear blue skies, 9 overnight and a shivering 22 tomorrow, also clear blue.

• Like 2

I'm in work,  It's so quiet on the estate that I can actually here the birds singing outside .

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Fucking freezing here, only got to 24 with clear blue skies, 9 overnight and a shivering 22 tomorrow, also clear blue.

You can look forward to skin cancer for Christmas.

• Haha 1

My day yesterday started at 1am with my daughter on the phone panicking as her car had broken down, when i got there she was on a steep hill with her foot on the brake stopping it from rolling into the parked car behind her she said it was rolling back with he handbrake on, it was just raising the suspension when she released the brake so it wasn't rolling back she was stressing over nothing. I got in and the gear lever is doing nothing but it was stuck in gear and i was able to pull it away from the parked car with a bit of burning clutch and park it out the way, it was gone 2am after i sorted that out, i couldn't get back to sleep until an hour before i was due to get up to go out on the bike. Met Gary the sun was shining and it was a comfortable temperature. We had a good day riding some tough lanes until around 3pm when the heavens opened at the furthest point from home i got soaked in minutes got home around 19:30 aching like hell and the knee supports i wore for the fist time rubbed the backs of my knees raw so they wont be used again, it did dry up on the way home where i took the only photo of the day. After a shower and some grub I went out and brought the daughters car home.

1.thumb.jpg.b11daf7c3a3610568024451e08366720.jpg

Had a look at the daughters car this morning and one of the gear selector cables is broken so its a job for the garage, i am now going to spend the rest of the day recovering from yesterday

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

My day yesterday started at 1am with my daughter on the phone panicking as her car had broken down, when i got there she was on a steep hill with her foot on the brake stopping it from rolling into the parked car behind her she said it was rolling back with he handbrake on, it was just raising the suspension when she released the brake so it wasn't rolling back she was stressing over nothing. I got in and the gear lever is doing nothing but it was stuck in gear and i was able to pull it away from the parked car with a bit of burning clutch and park it out the way, it was gone 2am after i sorted that out, i couldn't get back to sleep until an hour before i was due to get up to go out on the bike. Met Gary the sun was shining and it was a comfortable temperature. We had a good day riding some tough lanes until around 3pm when the heavens opened at the furthest point from home i got soaked in minutes got home around 19:30 aching like hell and the knee supports i wore for the fist time rubbed the backs of my knees raw so they wont be used again, it did dry up on the way home where i took the only photo of the day. After a shower and some grub I went out and brought the daughters car home.

Had a look at the daughters car this morning and one of the gear selector cables is broken so its a job for the garage, i am now going to spend the rest of the day recovering from yesterday

Don't overdose on the chocolate Fred .............

.Nintendo Eating GIF

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Gear selector cables? Is it a Fiat?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Gear selector cables? Is it a Fiat?

Yes and no its a Ford KA pretty much a fiat 500 in a different dress 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

aching like hell and the knee supports i wore for the fist time rubbed the backs of my knees raw so they wont be used again,

Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN

Aching because it was a long tough day, knee supports because i bruised my knee a few weeks ago and was hoping they would provide some cushioning which they did but hurt in a different way ok grandpa :classic_laugh:

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Aching because it was a long tough day, knee supports because i bruised my knee a few weeks ago and was hoping they would provide some cushioning which they did but hurt in a different way ok grandpa :classic_laugh:

Keep telling yourself that!

You're about to hit your "Sell by" date!

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

James Harden Reaction GIF by NBAWhat worries us is your talk about fisting and tough lanes with Gary....

• Haha 3

I forgot to say i had to perform a mercy killing when out yesterday and i feel the need to tell you all to get it off my chest. I was riding along and saw a what i thought was a lump of mud on the road but as i got on top of it it turned out to be a baby rabbit. The front wheel passed it but the stupid thing went to run instead of staying still and went under the back wheel i didn't feel a thing but i suspect it was different for the poor rabbit, i went back to check on it and it was still alive but obviously not going to survive so i couldn't just leave it and had to finish it off, quite sad really if someone prepared and cooked it for me i would quite happily eat it but found myself shutting my eyes and wincing as i ran over it a few more times to finish it off. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's come and gone years ago 

Time for a Scooter I'd say!

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I forgot to say i had to perform a mercy killing when out yesterday and i feel the need to tell you all to get it off my chest. I was riding along and saw a what i thought was a lump of mud on the road but as i got on top of it it turned out to be a baby rabbit. The front wheel passed it but the stupid thing went to run instead of staying still and went under the back wheel i didn't feel a thing but i suspect it was different for the poor rabbit, i went back to check on it and it was still alive but obviously not going to survive so i couldn't just leave it and had to finish it off, quite sad really if someone prepared and cooked it for me i would quite happily eat it but found myself shutting my eyes and wincing as i ran over it a few more times to finish it off. 

You ran it over a few more times..... thats cold blooded murder!

game of thrones spoilers GIF by HuffPost

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, busabeast said:

You ran it over a few more times..... thats cold blooded murder!

game of thrones spoilers GIF by HuffPost

Then he rubbed himself against it.

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes and no its a Ford KA pretty much a fiat 500 in a different dress 

Once you get a few bits and bobs out of the way they're not to bad. Def within you capabilities, if you can be arsed.

• Like 2

Been trying to find out why my pressure washer has so very little pressure,  all seems OK. 🤔 think it's just generally worn out, which is surprising as I have hardly use the thing. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Once you get a few bits and bobs out of the way they're not to bad. Def within you capabilities, if you can be arsed.

The last bit of what you said is the reason it's going in the garage i just cant be arsed :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Clive said:

Been trying to find out why my pressure washer has so very little pressure,  all seems OK. 🤔 think it's just generally worn out, which is surprising as I have hardly use the thing. 

What make is it Clive?

Does it run ok, switch  off/on duty just shit pressure?

• Like 1

Just now, Nute said:

What make is it Clive?

Hyundai......... i have cleaned all the lime scale (our water is very hard) out of the pipes, well as far as I can reach, repaired the on off water switch/valve.... the inlet water filter is clean, I am beginning to suspect it maybe the lance thats partially blocked, or pipe to the lance. 

• Like 1