Your Day Today!

XTreme

15 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Arcos de la Frontera 

Not a Brit ghetto fortunately.......it's in Cadiz province!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Not a Brit ghetto fortunately.......it's in Cadiz province!

Her friend Marcia has a place there 👍

• Like 2

Just been up to Damerells again as I want them to look at my Shadows bike.    Got to go on my own as Shadow has gone to Newquay with her brother on the train.   I can honestly say it was a joy to be out bimbling around the backroads on her CB125F.  Just back to basics fun in the sun.  I did have to travel along the old A30 across Goss moor for 3 miles which was a bit more exposed.   The bikes max with me on it was 62 mph and pretty vibie. Not where it likes to be but that was the only negative of the ride.   Get to do it all again next Thursday when it is booked in.    

Photographic evidence 🤣

IMG_2370.thumb.jpeg.b8fce983d34406e18590ca14b0fbab33.jpegIMG_2371.thumb.jpeg.75a780948dd2ddd35686aba7e9a4bb89.jpeg

Never knew Harley did a ladies edition 🤣

IMG_2372.thumb.jpeg.39c70684765dfbe737a32866b5903456.jpeg

@XTreme does your Shad measure up to this one? 
IMG_2365.thumb.jpeg.7ad75a481c8a98b9d056408ced494f22.jpeg

Some food for Negatron 

IMG_2364.thumb.jpeg.e226efeadb5cb62f12e92b78bad31328.jpeg

More shinies

IMG_2366.thumb.jpeg.2c3cf27c6b3e45f60855025ff966f238.jpegIMG_2369.thumb.jpeg.45a5d4edf885950d8f37e48e34e3221b.jpegIMG_2368.thumb.jpeg.03ac86f989f02c6af2704fd48f913b06.jpegIMG_2367.thumb.jpeg.51cefdfab3d89539eb485221966c3e27.jpeg

• Like 6

I am going to get the scoot out this afternoon!. 👍 

And charge the battery and give the scoot a clean. 😂 

• Like 4

My friend ordered a bulb, this is what it came in, the bulb is in front of the box. 😂 

IMG-20240509-WA0000.thumb.jpg.9229388685578669221f864a8754d119.jpg

• Haha 8

22 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68978405

Well, isn’t that nice: Henry De Los Rios Polania, the guy who was attacked in his home by that sword-wielding lunatic, has credited God with saving his life via a miracle. He may well be right for all I know, because doing nothing until after the attacker has broken into your house and started slashing at you with a samurai sword and then providing nothing more useful with which to defend yourself than cuddly toys and cushions certainly has all the hallmarks of one of His half-arsed interventions. That’s precisely the level of competence I’d expect from someone who designed us with the single tube for breathing and eating that sees 160,000 people choke to death on their food every year, or who chose to reveal Himself not in one of the advanced civilisations of the time, like China or Egypt, but in front of a bunch of semi-stupefied peasants in the least literate part of the Middle East. This is why whenever religious dingbats tell me that "God has a plan for me" I always tell them that I'd really rather He left well alone, because we have to concede the fact that - by and large - His plans are shit.

Unsurprisingly, our Hainault hero is strangely silent on why no such divine intervention was forthcoming for the poor 14-year-old lad who was attacked from behind and essentially decapitated only moments later as he walked to school. I can only assume that something more pressing had got the Almighty’s attention by this point – perhaps someone doing something sinful with their genitals, which seems to be one of His chief preoccupations as far as I can tell.

Anyway, perhaps @Buckster the Bonkers Bible Boffin can shed some light on this, because it's beyond me... 🤔

For someone who claims not to believe in God you spend a lot of time talking about him and based on what you claim about evolution, how come we ended up being so badly evolved? 

While it is clear that you think you could fathom something of God's plans or perhaps be capable of conversing with him as an equal, I can assure you that you are quite delusional, you are but a grain of sand on a beach.

5 hours ago, Clive said:

My friend ordered a bulb, this is what it came in, the bulb is in front of the box. 😂 

who paid the postage  ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, skyrider said:

who paid the postage  ?

He did 😂...£18 for the bulb, and £5 P&P 😂 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Clive said:

He did 😂...£18 for the bulb, and £5 P&P 😂 

i bet he was chuffed about that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, skyrider said:

i bet he was chuffed about that 

Not very 😂.......it is a bulb the is only made for that scoot it seems.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

Not very 😂.......it is a bulb the is only made for that scoot it seems.

That’s worse than owning a Lamborghini!

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Buckster said:

For someone who claims not to believe in God you spend a lot of time talking about him and based on what you claim about evolution, how come we ended up being so badly evolved? 

While it is clear that you think you could fathom something of God's plans or perhaps be capable of conversing with him as an equal, I can assure you that you are quite delusional, you are but a grain of sand on a beach.

Evolution/ natural selection only works up until breeding age, after that you can get cancer, have a leg fall off or think the moon landings were a hoax, it won't make any difference...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

That’s worse than owning a Lamborghini!

18 notes for that bulb plus  postage STREWTH 

26 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Because evolution has no direction, and perfection is not its goal. That’s GCSE biology, @Buckster… 😩

The more pertinent question is whether an intelligent designer would come up with such a bad design. Ditto for childbirth, teeth, the inefficiency with which our bodies use water, DNA and its propensity for transcription errors and the genetic diseases that result, ginger people, etc, etc…

My brother has an encyclopaedic knowledge of how our bodies work, he might be in a similar line of business to you (but im only guessing at what you do), and he wakes up in the morning and stretches his arms and legs, flexes his fingers and thinks thank god, it all still works! Given all the things that can go wrong its pretty amazing that it all works most of the time. 

Edited to add - sorry, I didn't mean to give the impression that he is in any way religious, he's not.

• Like 1

We've had a few hot days here in Wales, sunburnt my head yesterday and it peaked at 30c here today also looking good for the weekend so far, nice not to get bloody wet in work for a change. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Because evolution has no direction, and perfection is not its goal. That’s GCSE biology, @Buckster… 😩

The more pertinent question is whether an intelligent designer would come up with such a bad design. Ditto for childbirth, teeth, the inefficiency with which our bodies use water, DNA and its propensity for transcription errors and the genetic diseases that result, ginger people, etc, etc…

Or we could chew our food, that works too.

Alternatively you can choke then blame God because you didn't chew your food using what God gave you.

2 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Do you have much experience with babies, @Buckster?

If that's your predilection I suggest you speak to @Six30.

• Haha 1

I’ll act like the moderator here and ask not to soil every thread with the creation/bible discussion.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Clive said:

I had exactly the same Clive when I ordered a bulb for me car, probably the same company , at least it wasn't damaged 🤪

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I’ll act like the moderator here and ask not to soil every thread with the creation/bible discussion.

What do you expect for moderators...we have one less leg pirate and Bible freak....good call Pedro...don't know why you didn't get the gig..

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

What do you expect for moderators...we have one less leg pirate and Bible freak....good call Pedro...don't know why you didn't get the gig..

Because he is Mexican. 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

We've had a few hot days here in Wales, sunburnt my head yesterday and it peaked at 30c here today also looking good for the weekend so far, nice not to get bloody wet in work for a change. 

You're supposed to be Welsh , where's your bucket hat .............

t_500x300.jpeg.24bc43f95d429de8ae5249e6a3aee1e9.jpeg

• Haha 1

Put the daughters car back together tonight, had a bitch of a job putting the rubber boot in the floor where the cables pass through all had to be done laying on my back underneath and there's a plastic thingy you remove on one cable that locks the end of it, i removed it in the wrong position at first and couldn't select some of the gears so when i worked out how to release the locking bit i made sure the gear box was in neutral and locked it when the gear lever was centered in the neutral position, not sure if that was the correct way to do it but all worked fine after that, Took two and a half hours fucking hate working on cars.

• Like 4