Mod Nominations!

XTreme

8 minutes ago, Sofia said:

What's a MoD?  The only thing I know by that name involves Armed Forces!! 

A moderator, Sofia.........nothing as glamorous as military. 😉😂😂

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Is just me... He's got the cereal kilker look.... Frosted flake kinda. 

You're not the first to say I look like a killer there was a guy my wife used to talk to and when he saw a pic of me he instantly said I looked dangerous like a serial killer.....I saw it as a compliment as he stopped talking to her shortly afterwards Joe Biden Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sofia said:

What's a MoD?  The only thing I know by that name involves Armed Forces!! Which, to be fair, I'm very keen on

Moderator! And you can nominate anybody you think is suitable to go into the poll.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It's still a line up..... though we could do with a head girl aswell as a head boy....

Christopher Lloyd Realization GIF

To be fair Rich that's the most sensible thing you've ever said , it makes perfect sense to have one of the fairer sex as well 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

You're not the first to say I look like a killer there was a guy my wife used to talk to and when he saw a pic of me he instantly said I looked dangerous like a serial killer.....I saw it as a compliment as he stopped talking to her shortly afterwards Joe Biden Reaction GIF

Does the name Jeffery come to mind.. Lol. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

You look like you killed the pies.

• Haha 2