Mod Nominations!

XTreme

Recent events have led us to the point where we need to appoint two Mods! So in case I get accused of favouritism I'll put it to the Members!

This nominations thread runs until Wednesday morning.......and you get the chance to nominate who you think should go forwards into the vote!

You can nominate ONE person and you must say WHY you think they'd be suitable!

If you get nominated but you don't want to be considered then post your refusal in here and you'll be withdrawn. Then the person who nominated you can nominate somebody else.

One thing I must point out is there's no use nominating anybody who isn't on here regularly.......we want the Mods on here not on Facebook or elsewhere! Any no show Mods will have to be replaced, so think carefully before you accept a nomination.

OK......give me your nominee and say why they'd do a good job in the role!

OR.......if you would prefer that we stay without Mods then say so.

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Sir Fallsalot. He finds most things from any end of the spectrum amusing.

Even tempered, doesn't get his hair off, doesn't have a mean word to say and even after a couple of beers and being provoked he still holds it together.

@Sir Fallsalot.......do you accept the nomination?

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Nomination from me...... @boboneleg

He's well respected by everybody and would probably be a steadying influence!

Up to him whether he thinks he will have the time, and whether he wants to accept the nomination.

I don’t respect the twat 

• Haha 3

Not something I asked for, or wanted, 

Maybe because I do not have any radical views on most subjects so i cant/dont comment.......or because I am old and not that well educated..you choose. 😂 

Like what's missing from this?..buggered if i lnow. 😂

20221107_121743.jpg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Maybe because I do not have any radical views on most subjects so i cant/dont comment.......or because I am old and not that well educated..you choose. 😂 

20221107_121743.jpg

Black pudding and chips clive 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Clive said:

20221107_121743.jpg

Black pudding, white pudding, mushrooms, fried bread, sauté potatoes, mug of tea. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Black pudding, white pudding, mushrooms, fried bread, sauté potatoes, mug of tea. 

Sauté potatoes .. no no no , good old fashion chips , from spuds that have been peeled and sliced in the cafe kitchen , not those packet chips that all the cafes seem to have now .

• Like 1