Mod Nominations!

XTreme

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

What? You post the YouTube link in the thread!

Well I posted a video of me mounting the ktm.... Still can't figure out how to link it myself with the mobile.... I might be getting myself a new laptop soon... 

• Haha 1

Just now, Marcel said:

Well I posted a video of me mounting the ktm.... Still can't figure out how to link it myself with the mobile.... I might be getting myself a new laptop soon... 

You don't put a vid on here......You put it on YouTube then paste the link!

29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We have 3 nominees confirmed, as Bob has now withdrawn.

Buckster
Renegade 
busabeast

Though Buckster said no … have you offered him a small boy as payment ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

You don't put a vid on here......You put it on YouTube then paste the link!

I have load a video on YouTube.. Its the pasting part I can't figure out... I use to be able to do it with my laptop... To reply to your challenge thread on how to mount a bike.. 

Just now, Marcel said:

I have load a video on YouTube.. Its the pasting part I can't figure out... I use to be able to do it with my laptop... To reply to your challenge thread on how to mount a bike.. 

Found it!

I'll admit that I'd like to have had @boboneleg in the poll......after all, it was me that actually nominated him. So that says it all really.

I'd also like to have seen @Tango in there because he's got the right temperament and is an experienced Mod as well. I fact, he was the best Mod that the other site ever had!

But I do understand that he's pretty busy these days and therefore couldn't accept the nomination.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'll admit that I'd like to have had @boboneleg in the poll......after all, it was me that actually nominated him. So that says it all really.

I'd also like to have seen @Tango in there because he's got the right temperament and is an experienced Mod as well. I fact, he was the best Mod that the other site ever had!

But I do understand that he's pretty busy these days and therefore couldn't accept the nomination.

You should talk to them both and if they agree, just appoint them, this is turning into a shit show. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You should talk to them both and if they agree, just appoint them, this is turning into a shit show. 

But if they don't feel they can do the role correctly there's no point in just appointing them in the role, it has to be the right person and the right person with the right amount of time free to do the role

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, busabeast said:

But if they don't feel they can do the role correctly there's no point in just appointing them in the role, it has to be the right person and the right person with the right amount of time free to do the role

That's what I explained,  Rich, and you're absolutely right. Even though I'm retired I really don't have the free time to do it justice. It takes a good bit of commitment to do it right.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tango said:

That's what I explained,  Rich, and you're absolutely right. Even though I'm retired I really don't have the free time to do it justice. It takes a good bit of commitment to do it right.

Me neither. Contentious issues aside I'm on here in concentrated doses and then have commitments that see me unable to to contribute for blocks of time. 

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Tym said:

Well, Down under is all ex 
English so i can see the problem. 🤪

Change the record, fella. We all know you don't like the English, but your constant sniping is getting very wearing!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Tango said:

Change the record, fella. We all know you don't like the English, but your constant sniping is getting very wearing!

We dint have any problems until well.. who are you again? How many years have you been posting about motorcycles on the net, I seem to have missed your posts in the early 2000's at cycle world.

8 minutes ago, Tym said:

We dint have any problems until well.. who are you again? How many years have you been posting about motorcycles on the new, I seem to have missed your posts in the early 2000's at cycle world.

Posting shit for 20 years is hardly a badge of honour is it! 

• Haha 6