Mod Nominations!

XTreme

2 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I agree Bob, this forum has a place and fills a role that Facebook doesn’t so it’s vital that it keeps going.

For me, one of its main attractions is the variety of people, opinions and subjects that surface here; some of it is of questionable quality (yeah, sorry about that folks) but generally it’s interesting and mostly it’s fucking funny.

I mean, you can’t refer to someone as a cunt on Facebook or in the local library anymore so this forum is like a sanctuary from all the sterile, sound bite laden shite that seems to permeate most of social media.

Nevertheless, it does need someone to keep an eye on it to make sure it maintains what we have………..and I’d make a terrible moderator anyway because as a good friend of mine once said to me “Do you know what Skippy, your best attribute is knowing exactly how far to go too far” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They banned saying cunt in the library? Why o why?

Disgusted 

Mrs S C Monkey 

nr Weston super Mud.

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Whatever happens at the end of these nominations I hope @XTreme keeps this forum going.  For me personally this is my go to place on the internet, this forum makes me laugh and that's great because there isn't a lot to laugh about nowadays.

I don't do facetwat so I'd miss the peeps on here if it finished , That's as close to wearing my heart on my sleeve as you're going to get .  

@Buckster  , you can say 'gay' now 

sad-monkey.gif.91fe00dbd571fa49c35266c58ceec1c7.gif

schitts creek applause GIF by CBC

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'll vote for me....and I accept 

Why you ask im diplomatic......don't take no shit and won't let the power go to my head like some did in the past 

You can't self nominate Rich!

28 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'll vote for me....and I accept 

Why you ask im diplomatic......don't take no shit and won't let the power go to my head like some did in the past 

I nominate @busabeast then. Go get 'em tiger!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Specs said:

I’d nominate Ren or at least his teeth if he can find some. At least he’s got a better bark than a bite, and he’s from Cardiff. 

You're nominating @Renegade?

Do you accept the nomination Phil?

9 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well that's shit....no mod gig for me nor six this time around....Nervous Champions League GIF by UEFA

Hold on there partner! it's looking like the nomination fairy has just visited you! 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think the sheer fact I own the best production motorcycle ever made makes me defacto mod material without need for being voted for, infact you should all be worshipping the very ground I walk on all you little people 

worship me season 2 GIF by American Gods

• Haha 5

I've had a think about this and in retrospect I will accept the nomination. That said I expect in the long term that this place gets back to not needing moderation.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I think the sheer fact I own the best production motorcycle ever made makes me defacto mod material without need for being voted for, infact you should all be worshipping the very ground I walk on all you little people 

Oh fuck hes caught Harley owners syndrome i didn't know it could spread between manufactures, don't worry the government have a cure its made of lead and can get to the problem faster than the speed of sound :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Oh fuck hes caught Harley owners syndrome i didn't know it could spread between manufactures, don't worry the government have a cure its made of lead and can get to the problem faster than the speed of sound :classic_laugh:

Well they must have been rubbing off on me....err.....did I just say that out loud

Sad Happy Hour GIF

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, busabeast said:

You bought a Harley?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Not sure Pete. I'm not on here all the time, probably only twice a day but if you have a problem finding a mod then I will.

No probs Phil!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I've had a think about this and in retrospect I will accept the nomination. That said I expect in the long term that this place gets back to not needing moderation.

Ok.....Buck's in!