Mod Nominations!

XTreme

Here we go again!

I'd ask both of the people concerned to please step back from this!

If it continues, the nomination thread will have to be closed and there'll be no vote.

Which means there'll be no Mods and the future of this place hangs in the balance because I've had enough of this!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Here we go again!

If it continues, the nomination thread will have to be closed and there'll be no vote.

Which means there'll be no Mods and the future of this place hangs in the balance because I've had enough of this!

If you need to talk … I’m here for you .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don’t really like this ‘old and new’ members thing that’s being used in a divisive fashion. It’s completely unnecessary and uncomment worthy.
Old members get just as hacked off by the unpleasantness as the new ones and have also spoken up. 

So let’s drop the cliques forming bs shall we and try n be cordial. 
If you can’t do it for yourself then do it for Pete who has repeatedly stated he’s got enough on his plate. Take it onboard and have some consideration. 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Tango said:

Everyone gets a vote, and 2 of the 3 nominations are "old" members, so I think your logic is a bit skewed.

The reason for needing mods is to take some of the weight off of Pete, who's got more than enough on his plate outside of running this place. It's not about undermining the forum, but helping it to function better. It's not difficult to see this as a positive?

Agreed and if people can't see it they either need to keep it to themselves or think about going somewhere else that's more to their liking 

• Like 3

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

If you can’t do it for yourself then do it for Pete who has repeatedly stated he’s got enough on his plate. Take it onboard and have some consideration. 

Thanks Caroline......all I want is for people to chill a bit and help me to get everything back on an even keel.

Because I can't spend my life dealing with this stuff!

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Here we go again!

My apologies, Pete. 

• Like 3

Just now, XTreme said:

Thanks Caroline......all I want is for people to chill a bit and help me to get everything back on an even keel.

Because I can't spend my life dealing with this stuff!

I'm very chilled Unimpressed The Big Lebowski GIF by Working Title

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Tango said:

My apologies to Tym and the other members on here too. You don't want to come on here and see this and Pete's got enough to deal with already.

Now you seem like a nice person who is cool to hang with, im sorry if i misread this post. 🤪

Best thing about voting for Renegade would be he never put up with my the English are ...you know whatever....attitude, he's Welsh, he always stood up for you guys, told me so. :littleguy:

17 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Fuck sake ….this place is turning into Mumsnet 

It's called contrition,  Six, it's right next to constipation in the dictionary! 😉😂😂

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Tym said:

Now you seem like a nice person who is cool to hang with, im sorry if i misread this post. 🤪

He is a nice guy.....I've known him for 10 years!

We hope to meet up sometime.......as long as he's not wearing Lycra of course! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He is a nice guy.....I've known him for 10 years!

We hope to meet up sometime.......as long as he's not wearing Lycra of course! :classic_laugh:

Even I can't stand the sight of me in lycra........although I was tempted to wear it on Halloween, to scare the kids! 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Tym said:

Best thing about voting for Renegade would be he never put up with my the English are ...you know whatever....attitude, he's Welsh, he always stood up for you guys, told me so. :littleguy:

I never thought I'd say this but we have to knock this thing about the English (collectively as a race) on the head!

My missus is half English FFS! 

The reality is that not all Welsh people are pleasant to be around, or all Americans, or all Spanish! It's down to the individual.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1