Mod Nominations!

XTreme

10 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Sauté potatoes .. no no no , good old fashion chips , from spuds that have been peeled and sliced in the cafe kitchen , not those packet chips that all the cafes seem to have now .

Could have been worse, I could have said hash browns. 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Black pudding, white pudding, mushrooms, fried bread, sauté potatoes, mug of tea. 

Got the mug of tea 🍵....Asda,s fault with the mushroom, none in store, only shitake (the dirty badstards 😂 ) mushrooms, black pudding....love it, wife hates it.

Yeh fried bread, that's it. 👍 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Nomination from me...... @boboneleg

He's well respected by everybody and would probably be a steadying influence!

Up to him whether he thinks he will have the time, and whether he wants to accept the nomination.

I’m chuffed that you think so @XTreme

personally I would nominate @Buckster

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Sauté potatoes .. no no no , good old fashion chips , from spuds that have been peeled and sliced in the cafe kitchen , not those packet chips that all the cafes seem to have now .

Have you tried those triple cooked gastro pub chips? Apart from needing cooking double the length of time they say they're pretty good.

Not that you'd find them in a cafe cos they also cost triple.

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Have you tried those triple cooked gastro pub chips? Apart from needing cooking double the length of time they say they're pretty good.

Not that you'd find them in a cafe cos they also cost triple.

Don’t think I have 

15 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Don’t think I have 

They're worth a go. Salt them before they go in the oven (on at least 220 on a pre-greased tray), leave them for as long as it takes for them to make a hollow sound when tapped (in my oven thats about double the length of time they state).

Very crispy, good steak chips. Not the same as home made chips, more like a crispy very fluffy roasty.

Damn now want chips. 

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They're worth a go. Salt them before they go in the oven (on at least 220 on a pre-greased tray), leave them for as long as it takes for them to make a hollow sound when tapped (in my oven thats about double the length of time they state).

Very crispy, good steak chips. Not the same as home made chips, more like a crispy very fluffy roasty.

Damn now want chips. 

Oven … greased tray …  what language is this 

Steve Coogan Shrug GIFThanks 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Do you accept the nomination @Tango?

This lot would do my head in, Pete! 😂😂😂

In all honesty I don't think I have the time to devote that it would require, mate. Sounds crazy, as I'm retired, but my days are pretty busy most of the time.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

If nobody else wants to do it then I will but I think @Tango would be better at it than me .

I disagree, @boboneleg. You're level headed, but don't take no shit, and can also string coherent sentences together! Ideal mod material I'd say. 👍

• Like 1

OK......thanks guys!

Right......we have one nominee in the Poll.......but we need more!

And those of you who expressed a preference for no mods......you will have that choice!

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

If nobody else wants to do it then I will but I think @Tango would be better at it than me .

Bob .. will we still be allowed to say fuck or Bollox?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tango said:

You're level headed, but don't take no shit, and can also string coherent sentences together! Ideal mod material I'd say.

Don't forget the other criteria Bob......knowledge of boilers, and prior experience of working in a chippy!

What you say @Clive?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Don't forget the other criteria Bob......knowledge of boilers, and prior experience of working in a chippy!

What you say @Clive?

Also must have knowledge of Karaoke and getting pissed most weekends..........also @boboneleg needs to put on about 15 stone.

Do you like cider @boboneleg?

• Haha 2