Covert Operations!

XTreme

Did you see Putin's speech yesterday?

He spoke about a “natural and necessary cleansing of the nation” to “spit out like flies” all representatives of a fifth column and “traitors” who do not back the Kremlin line.

No wonder thousands are leaving the country in fear.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Did you see Putin's speech yesterday?

He spoke about a “natural and necessary cleansing of the nation” to “spit out like flies” all representatives of a fifth column and “traitors” who do not back the Kremlin line.

No wonder thousands are leaving the country in fear.

Sounded like Hitler extolling Aryan virtues. He’s a nut job, Six needs to get over there and rape him, that will bring him back down to earth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On the upside Boris whoring himself out to any dictator with a barrel of oil has meant they are finally paying back the 400 million they owe Iran and as a result into the bargain Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe is back home with her daughter and family. 

And hats of to Richard Ratcliffe for running such a relentless campaign to get his wife back he succeeded inspite of Boris’ ineptitude nailing her coffin.

Happy Anniversary GIF by Sesame Street

• Like 5

Shouldnt everyone be talking in code like moi and Slwly's Viking King of hers?? Its talk like a viking dayn hold on. 😆Putin er buck's sveinn toy 😆

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Tym said:

Shouldnt everyone be talking in code like moi and Slwly's Viking King of hers?? Its talk like a viking dayn hold on. 😆Putin er buck's sveinn toy 😆

P&O Ferries make all UK staff redundant after kicking passengers off ships.

Apparently P&O is majority-owned by Dubai Sovereign Wealth Fund, so ultimately by Dubai Royal Family.

Remind me again who Bozo met up with yesterday?

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Apparently P&O is majority-owned by Dubai Sovereign Wealth Fund, so ultimately by Dubai Royal Family.

Yes, sacking all the sailing staff and then bussing in agency workers to replace them! The unions have advised their members to stay on the ships until talks take place! 

Anyway, it's all the EU's fault! 😉😂😂😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

Sounded like Hitler extolling Aryan virtues. He’s a nut job, Six needs to get over there and rape him, that will bring him back down to earth.

youtube travel GIF by SoulPancake

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Tango said:

Yes, sacking all the sailing staff and then bussing in agency workers to replace them! The unions have advised their members to stay on the ships until talks take place! 

People knew what they were voting for Bob.

Not sure what attracted them to vote for losing all their employment rights......but the will of the people and all that!

jimmy fallon what GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tango said:

well I got so sick of hearing "brexit means brexit" that I now just say " Brexit means Brexit, now fuck off !"

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Not sure what attracted them to vote for losing all their employment rights......but the will of the people and all that!

jimmy fallon what GIF

More winning, mate! 😉😂😂😂

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

jimmy fallon what GIF

No they really didn’t. None of the fuckwits in charge knew either but they did know how to lie through their teeth with promises of millions of pounds for the NHS. Cunts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

That P&O business is a fucking disgrace.  Imagine the outcry if Brittany ferries tried something like that, the French just wouldn't allow them to get away with it.  I'll bet the wankers at P&O  get away with it as this bunch of Tory wankers we've got in charge won't give a flying fuck

RANT OVER   🤬

• Like 3

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

That P&O business is a fucking disgrace.  I magine the outcry if Brittany ferries tried something like that, The French just wouldn't allow them to get away with it.  I'll bet the wankers at P&O  get away with it as this bunch of Tory wankers we've got in charge won't give a flying fuck

RANT OVER   🤬

Its so despicable it beggars belief. 

They knew they were in trouble for a long time, they knew they wanted to switch to cheaper agency labour and thats capitalism so purchasing their units at the lowest price possible is how the game works but it doesnt involve sacking people via a recorded Zoom message and giving no further information. They didnt even get the opportunity to stay on at a reduced rate til they could find something better. And they knew they were being total bastards because they had private security lined up to get them off the boat.

Psychopaths. 

But I have to say feckin good on that ships Captain for withdrawing the bridge so they couldnt board. The mans basically made himself unemployed too but his moral compass won out. You got to applaud that.

• Like 3

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Its so despicable it beggars belief. 

They knew they were in trouble for a long time, they knew they wanted to switch to cheaper agency labour and thats capitalism so purchasing their units at the lowest price possible is how the game works but it doesnt involve sacking people via a recorded Zoom message and giving no further information. They didnt even get the opportunity to stay on at a reduced rate til they could find something better. And they knew they were being total bastards because they had private security lined up to get them off the boat.

Psychopaths. 

But I have to say feckin good on that ships Captain for withdrawing the bridge so they couldnt board. The mans basically made himself unemployed too but his moral compass won out. You got to applaud that.

Totally agree 👍

• Like 2

This is getting interesting!

No doubt you've all heard about Bozo going from a NATO meeting straight to Lebedev's place in Italy for a party. Without his security people.

Well it turns out that the invite mentioned the presence of "girls".

And rumours are circulating that that when he actually attended the Lebedev party "with girls" that he was compromised......and Russia has the video footage.

Now this theory would explain a lot wouldn't it? And it makes you wonder whether we're getting into Andrew territory as well?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

Well, when you run out of passengers to throw overboard its difficult to recruit paying replacements, you can understand why maybe.

This is what happens when you put Buck in charge of Consumer Relations i warned you..

:classic_unsure:

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No doubt you've all heard about Bozo going from a NATO meeting straight to Lebedev's place in Italy for a party. Without his security people.

And rumours are circulating that that when he actually attended the Lebedev party "with girls" that he was compromised......and Russia has the video footage.

Now this theory would explain a lot wouldn't it? And it makes you wonder whether we're getting into Andrew territory as well?

the part that stands out like a sore thumb is this part...."girls"...:littleguy:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Dont think that grade A narcissist is even vaguely bothered about being compromised. He has demonstrated he has no morality, no empathy and no conscience and doesnt shy away from telling a bigger lie to cover up the first one. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Dont think that grade A narcissist is even vaguely bothered about being compromised. He has demonstrated he has no morality, no empathy and no conscience and doesnt shy away from telling a bigger lie to cover up the first one. 

I want to know how old these girls are!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

That’s not fair to single him out - there’s swathes of other incompetent, ineffectual, cockwomble Tory bunglecunts.

This is true but none of the others played such a pivotal role in keeping Nazanin locked up. That’s a bunglecunt of epic bunglecunt proportions. Maybe we should make him leader.. oh wait we already did.. a nation of bunglecunts then. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

This is true but none of the others played such a pivotal role in keeping Nazanin locked up. That’s a bunglecunt of epic bunglecunt proportions. Maybe we should make him leader.. oh wait we already did.. a nation of bunglecunts then. 

He screwed it for her when he was foreign sec.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, XTreme said:

jimmy fallon what GIF

Saw an article in the Express bemoaning the fact that P&O didn't sack any of their French staff................that's because they can't! French employment laws and all that! 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

The build up is still going on.......

NX7FI8O3-min.png.bdc1be08066767ab9c5893d7c705fdd0.png

I find it amazing you can just online and NATO tells you their military strategy, I wonder if it's reliable or if they're trying to put spies out of business.

• Haha 4

On the P&O firing question, that manner of termination of employment would simply be illegal under European employment laws.  

Oh, wait a minute… the Uk voted to leave the EU…

Tough shit then I guess. 

( but don’t let anybody say “i told you so…”) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2