Covert Operations!

XTreme

I've sussed out the score with property rentals here.

They don't put them with agents because they don't trust them......and they don't advertise them because they don't want Gypsies turning up. So it's all down to who you know.

And strange as it may sound to you pus faced ballsacks.....I'm very well known, very well liked, and very well respected here. Tell 'em @Tym!

Anyway, I happened to mention to Paco who owns the animal feed warehouse that I'm looking for a flat for my boy (who he knows).......and he has one in the town.

First floor, two beds, fully furnished and in very good order.......€300 a month. And if we want it, it's ours! His wife's away till the end of next week, but when she's back she'll show us round.

Also got recommended to Carmela who runs an upmarket hairdressers and beauticians, and she may well have one available within the next 2 weeks as the current tenant hasn't renewed yet.

Paco's sounds the best option (as he's a good friend of ours), but we're spreading the net as wide as we can and I've still got more leads to chase.

Getting shit done is my middle name!

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm very well known, very well liked, and very well respected here. 

Alright Mr Johnny Bigpants 😂

Seriously though thats great news and 300 a month, brilliant. Its not going to kill your wallet. Im paying 500 and I thought that was a bargain!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Alright Mr Johnny Bigpants 😂

Seriously though thats great news and 300 a month, brilliant. Its not going to kill your wallet. Im paying 500 and I thought that was a bargain!

Obviously it depends on the flat whether we pull the trigger, but from what Paco tells me it should fit the bill.

Gotta make some enquiries re setting up fibre optic before he gets here, and making sure I can get the cost charged against the business.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Obviously it depends on the flat whether we pull the trigger, but from what Paco tells it should fit the bill.

Gotta make some enquiries re setting up fibre optic before he gets here, and making sure I can get the cost charged against the business.

Will he be able to earn a crust while he’s in Spain?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Obviously it depends on the flat whether we pull the trigger, but from what Paco tells it should fit the bill.

will anything be good enough for The Karen ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've sussed out the score with property rentals here.

They don't put them with agents because they don't trust them......and they don't advertise them because they don't want Gypsies turning up. So it's all down to who you know.

And strange as it may sound to you pus faced ballsacks.....I'm very well known, very well liked, and very well respected here. Tell 'em @Tym!

Anyway, I happened to mention to Paco who owns the animal feed warehouse that I'm looking for a flat for my boy (who he knows).......and he has one in the town.

First floor, two beds, fully furnished and in very good order.......€300 a month. And if we want it, it's ours! His wife's away till the end of next week, but when she's back she'll show us round.

Also got recommended to Carmela who runs an upmarket hairdressers and beauticians, and she may well have one available within the next 2 weeks as the current tenant hasn't renewed yet.

Paco's sounds the best option (as he's a good friend of ours), but we're spreading the net as wide as we can and I've still got more leads to chase.

Getting shit done is my middle name!

tenor.gif?itemid=10454229&ehk=hgtUHFlRwH

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Will he be able to earn a crust while he’s in Spain?

He works for G2A in marketing and promotion so he can work from anywhere!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

will anything be good enough for The Karen ?

Any shit from her and I got a direct connection to her old man now! And what he says goes!

And what I tell him goes!

The balance of power is shifting after 6 years of shit from her!

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, XTreme said:

A

Petes ballsack's are legend in the plains or so i hear. . :classic_unsure:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Really? I heard the older you get the longer they get 

Pairs Rotum GIF

The sherries kicking in good :dancebanana:

im nicking that gif.

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Tym said:

Petes ballsack's are legend in the plains or so i hear. . :classic_unsure:

Well his ballsack doesn't have any influence over the weather at the moment

28stab-wounds.gif.179cd9fb21667bb0eea4dfa3ec3ac6cb.gif

• Haha 8

Messaged her father to tell him that we are getting things sorted this end......so he's seeing her tomorrow to make sure she sorts her shit out that end!

So I'm pulling Steve and the two boys into Spain......while he gives her a boot up the ass out of Poland!

It's for their own good of course!

Clash Royale Yes GIF by Clash

• Like 2

Crazy bitch just went on a rant at me on FB Messenger this morning......jumping from one thing to another which we're supposedly guilty of.

Even for not turning up at their wedding despite not getting an invite or even knowing which day it was.

Really struggling not to lose my shit!

• Sad 3

50 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Crazy bitch just went on a rant at me on FB Messenger this morning......jumping from one thing to another which we're supposedly guilty of.

Even for not turning up at their wedding despite not getting an invite or even knowing which day it was.

Really struggling not to lose my shit!

Alison will sort her out.

• Like 1

She’s crazy you know that. I wouldn’t waste my energy on her. 

In a different life I used to breed and train dogs. There’s some surprising crossovers between human and canine behaviour. 

If you had a badly behaved dog one for example that wouldn’t shut up or ran away the easiest way to correct this annoying behaviour was to turn your back on it. Literally turn away from them and walk the other way and not chase after them or reward their behaviour with attention. 

They very quickly would stop barking or turn back to chase after you. Works with people too. 

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Alison will sort her out.

Yeh she will......she's told me not to give her a straightener and just to get her over here on our turf.

Then she'll go to work on her.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

She’s crazy you know that. I wouldn’t waste my energy on her. 

Apparently she lost her shit because I mentioned the price of the rental in the mail to her father.

According to my boy you cannot mention money to Polish people. WTF?

How does anybody buy a TV in a fucking shop then? A game of charades? Sign Language?

Her and her family are fucking idiots!

• Haha 2