Covert Operations!

XTreme

9 minutes ago, Clive said:

Have to add, our daughters husband who is 38, he too can't drive, or put up curtain rails, fit a toilet seat, wire a plug, and the tit is forever falling off his mountain bike.

In our day you had to get a licence to have some freedom and pull birds!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I had to get a form of transport, mining village 8 miles away from nearest town.

So yeh, needed wheels to have some freedom.

• Like 1

I get people not being interested in cars or bikes as a hobby or something fun, but being able to get in a vehicle andmove around is a valuable ability to have, as Pete’s son is in the risk of learning.

Like goingto school, you learn to read not because it’s fun.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I get people not being interested in cars or bikes as a hobby or something fun, but being able to get in a vehicle andmove around is a valuable ability to have, as Pete’s son is in the risk of learning.

Like goingto school, you learn to read not because it’s fun.

Very true Pedro......my boy in NL is the same.....no licence.

I taught them both to drive cars and ride bikes offroad (the youngest one was a natural) so it's not as if they'd be starting from scratch.

By comparison, I had a full licence for bike and car not long after I reached 17.......cos it was a critical thing for me. It was my escape.

13 hours ago, XTreme said:

I don't speak Welsh.......and if I throw anything back at her then the wife will lose her shit with me.

There we have it, Father and son both pussy whipped. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Younger guys today are generally fucking pathetic (especially with females)........they're not like our generation in any way.

Where's the motorcycling-riding, fast-living womanisers like Steve McQueen, Bon Scott, Cozy Powell, John Bonham, Barry Sheene, James Hunt, Mike Hailwood, Billy Ivy etc nowadays?

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

So your generation owing to their innate toughness and womanising role models never had any relationship troubles..

The Office Lol GIF

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

So your generation owing to their innate toughness and womanising role models never had any relationship troubles..

The Office Lol GIF

No......I didn't have any relationship troubles!

Admittedly I got stabbed once and belted by a fair few, but that's par for the course!

kramer GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

My best guess is modern women dont want their men to have such freedom.  :littleguy:

• Like 1

@XTreme I have a management strategy I think you’ll enjoy. Mr Slowly uses it on his unpalatable relations and sometimes it makes us laugh so much we cant breath. Might be just the thing for dealing with your sons wife. 

We call it ramp it up. Whatever they say you agree with, no matter how outrageous it is you say they are absolutely right, then you double down on it by taking whatever theyve said a step further in the ridiculous direction theyre heading. When they agree or say something else stupid you big them up even more and encourage them down the pathway of extreme views. They wont argue with you because youre simply agreeing with them on everything, your telling them theyre great and right. Step by step youll get them to a point of extremism even they cant agree with (or sometimes they do 😂) and the conversation stops. They arent sure what just happened and youve done nothing wrong but you know what just occurred 😝 

You’ll laugh your tits off at how far you got them to go and the absurd things theyve said. I promise you its an absolute hoot.

Shes already given you a starter with that “Im not a friendly person, I wasnt brought up yo be friendly” stuff, that has plenty of potential. Yes yes youre right, why do people waste so much time trying to be friendly its so fake, why would you want bring your children up to waste time being friendly? 

And on it goes until suddenly theyre agreeing the planet would be better place if we just eradicated all the friendly people.

You could have an absolute ball with this person.

• Haha 6

16 hours ago, Pedro said:

I don't get it, never too late to get a driver's license and be independendent of his wife, is he impaired in some way that he can't drive?

Polish women are weird, but this one seems to be beyond bananas, she'll go nuclear meltdown in small-town Spain :classic_laugh:

Not impaired … by the sounds of it his balls are in her handbag .

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mawsley said:

Eh? Kids love learning to read and stories. It’s one of their favourite things.

I said you don't learn it because it's fun, not that it can't or shouldn't be fun, in the same way you should know how to drive a vehicle even if you don't have fun doing it.

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@XTreme I have a management strategy I think you’ll enjoy. Mr Slowly uses it on his unpalatable relations and sometimes it makes us laugh so much we cant breath. Might be just the thing for dealing with your sons wife. 

We call it ramp it up. Whatever they say you agree with, no matter how outrageous it is you say they are absolutely right, then you double down on it by taking whatever theyve said a step further in the ridiculous direction theyre heading. When they agree or say something else stupid you big them up even more and encourage them down the pathway of extreme views. They wont argue with you because youre simply agreeing with them on everything, your telling them theyre great and right. Step by step youll get them to a point of extremism even they cant agree with (or sometimes they do 😂) and the conversation stops. They arent sure what just happened and youve done nothing wrong but you know what just occurred 😝 

You’ll laugh your tits off at how far you got them to go and the absurd things theyve said. I promise you its an absolute hoot.

Shes already given you a starter with that “Im not a friendly person, I wasnt brought up yo be friendly” stuff, that has plenty of potential. Yes yes youre right, why do people waste so much time trying to be friendly its so fake, why would you want bring your children up to waste time being friendly? 

And on it goes until suddenly theyre agreeing the planet would be better place if we just eradicated all the friendly people.

I'm going to test it out for sure.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Clive said:

It is the same with my son, he is nearly 41, never had a licence, and has never shown any interest in driving.

My daughter, total opposite, took driving lessons and took her driving test as soon as she possibly could.

My eldest son is the same , 40 years old , never driven or even attempted to drive even though I gave him the money to buy a car when he was 18. 
Consequently my granddaughters have never been to my house, the eldest is 14 now 🤨

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'm going to test it out for sure.

It’s great fun. I tend to head towards extreme punishment for minor infractions this is usually a sure fire winner cos a lot of people love the idea of punishing anyone who takes a different approach from them. If that flies I move onto the mass annihilation of whatever type of person they don’t like. I’ve only once managed to get passed that onto discussing the best methods to achieve this cos if they have agreed to the mass annihilation part I usually give the game away by laughing and telling them they would have loved my mate Adolf (don’t recommend that part for your sons wife 😂).

I got six30 as far as tasering school children for absenteeism before he twigged and bailed 😆 But it’s more likely someone will realise what’s going on if it’s written than in face to face conversation where your encouragement keeps the flow going.

Last one Mr Slowly did resulted in agreement on the mass sterilisation of stupid people. His brother who’s not daft but is ultra right wing did eventually realise what was going on and smiled cos he knew he’d made a fool of himself so I asked how it all would be decided cos it seemed likely to me they’d all be on that list 😆

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That could be so much fun pissed.:classic_laugh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The friendly people don’t need to be eradicated, just sterilised, in the meantime they can be used as slave labour and organ donors.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Looking round for flats or houses for them to rent in this area......there's hardly anything available! :classic_unsure:

Cave?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Cave?

I wouldn't like them to be in a cave......not good for your health.

I doubt whether she'd go for it either.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It’s great fun. I tend to head towards extreme punishment for minor infractions this is usually a sure fire winner cos a lot of people love the idea of punishing anyone who takes a different approach from them. If that flies I move onto the mass annihilation of whatever type of person they don’t like. I’ve only once managed to get passed that onto discussing the best methods to achieve this cos if they have agreed to the mass annihilation part I usually give the game away by laughing and telling them they would have loved my mate Adolf (don’t recommend that part for your sons wife 😂).

I got six30 as far as tasering school children for absenteeism before he twigged and bailed 😆 But it’s more likely someone will realise what’s going on if it’s written than in face to face conversation where your encouragement keeps the flow going.

Last one Mr Slowly did resulted in agreement on the mass sterilisation of stupid people. His brother who’s not daft but is ultra right wing did eventually realise what was going on and smiled cos he knew he’d made a fool of himself so I asked how it all would be decided cos it seemed likely to me they’d all be on that list 😆

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Looking round for flats or houses for them to rent in this area......there's hardly anything available! :classic_unsure:

chuck em in one of your abandoned places .... 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I wouldn't like them to be in a cave......not good for your health.

I doubt whether she'd go for it either.

Maybe you can find a bridge for her to live under.

• Haha 3