Covert Operations!

XTreme

Well it looks like the crazy bitch in Poland has decided to get the kids away from the war zone for the time being.

Once the youngest one's passport comes through in early April (hopefully) they're booking a plane and coming over here.

And we'll rent a house or flat for them......minimum 3 months but hopefully longer!

So at last we'll get to see our grandchildren......the eldest is four in August.

We must be the only people on the planet who actually have something to thank Putin for........because without this war she wouldn't have showed her face here.

Strange how things turn out!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Well it looks like the crazy bitch in Poland has decided to get the kids away from the war zone for the time being.

Once the youngest one's passport comes through in early April (hopefully) they're booking a plane and coming over here.

And we'll rent a house or flat for them......minimum 3 months but hopefully longer!

So at last we'll get to see our grandchildren......the eldest is four in August.

We must be the only people on the planet who actually have something to thank Putin for........because without this war she wouldn't have showed her face here.

Well thats at least some good news in an affair thats been a veritable shit show on her part for a number of years, hopefully it happens sooner rather than later pete

• Like 2

Just now, Richzx6r said:

Well thats at least some good news in an affair thats been a veritable shit show on her part for a number of years, hopefully it happens sooner rather than later pete

Hope so Rich.......but I won't believe it till they're actually here!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Shits getting real if she thinks allowing ginger access to the kids is safer than being near a war zone.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I really hope that happens for you and your better half  .

• Like 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Sounds good Pete 👍

Maybe a fresh start for relations then? Though you might have to stop referring to her as the crazy bitch 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, MooN said:

On the P&O firing question, that manner of termination of employment would simply be illegal under European employment laws.  

Oh, wait a minute… the Uk voted to leave the EU…

Tough shit then I guess. 

( but don’t let anybody say “i told you so…”) 

Fire and rehire has been going on here for donkeys years. Its never been illegal in the UK. The EU issues directives which the individual member states adopt into their national law but theres flexibility there and the UK would just opt out of anything it could get away with.

There was a private members bill last year to stop fire and rehire but our lovely govt voted it down. 

• Like 2

Delightfully the stain on humanity MP for Dover went down to the P&O protest and joined in on a chant of “Shame on You” before she realised they were shouting at her because she is one of the small minded tosspots that voted against the bill to stop fire and rehire. 

They really are the pits arent they!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/po-protestors-heckle-tory-mp-26502752

• Like 2

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Funny how people dont want to be close to this stuff i dint mind our base houses were made like bunkers. 

This vid reminds me of vandenberg

😆

On 17/03/2022 at 19:46, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Its so despicable it beggars belief. 

They knew they were in trouble for a long time, they knew they wanted to switch to cheaper agency labour and thats capitalism so purchasing their units at the lowest price possible is how the game works but it doesnt involve sacking people via a recorded Zoom message and giving no further information. They didnt even get the opportunity to stay on at a reduced rate til they could find something better. And they knew they were being total bastards because they had private security lined up to get them off the boat.

Psychopaths. 

But I have to say feckin good on that ships Captain for withdrawing the bridge so they couldnt board. The mans basically made himself unemployed too but his moral compass won out. You got to applaud that.

rather go through tunnel on the train any way ..fuck the silly boats

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

Hope so Rich.......but I won't believe it till they're actually here!

crazy bitch .... crazy time ahead for you with the crazy bitch on your doorstep... at least you can baby sit  , i mean see the kids all the time .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

crazy bitch .... crazy time ahead for you with the crazy bitch on your doorstep... at least you can baby sit  , i mean see the kids all the time .

If she starts I'll have a word with her old man!

• Like 1

We actually spoke to the Psycho Bitch today......very unpleasant experience.

She made it absolutely clear that she doesn't want to be coming here......she's only doing it because Steve and the two boys want to come.

And she's even more obnoxious than I remember her......basically outright rude and arguing with anything you say.

I told her that the Spanish are very friendly people and she just comes out with (in her Drago voice) "I'm not interested in friendly people. I'm not a friendly person and I was brought up to be not a friendly person".

She'd prefer to go to Britain, and despite me pointing out that she can't just move there these days, she just argued that she could and what I'd said wasn't true.

Mad 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC Europe

This isn't going to end well......and probably cost us a fortune in the process!

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

She made it absolutely clear that she doesn't want to be coming here......she's only doing it because Steve and the two boys want to come.

And she's even more obnoxious than I remember her......basically outright rude and arguing with anything you say.

I told her that the Spanish are very friendly people and she just comes out with (in her Drago voice) "I'm not interested in friendly people. I'm not a friendly person and I was brought up to be not a friendly person".

She'd prefer to go to Britain, and despite me pointing out that she can't just move there these days, she just argued that she could and what I'd said wasn't true.

This isn't going to end well......and probably cost us a fortune in the process!

Surely this is not a good move , tell your son to leave the cunt in Poland

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Dynamite Suspense GIF

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Dynamite Suspense GIF

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

8D17AA08-39D9-4281-A0B7-A1191B144C08.gif

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, XTreme said:

She'll sort out your plumbing whilst she's there though, it's only fair if you're helping out.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

She'll sort out your plumbing whilst she's there though, it's only fair if you're helping out.

Is she a proctologist then?

• Haha 3

We really want to see our grandkids so we got no option really.

I don't know what we've done to deserve having a truly awful piece of work like her in our lives.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We really want to see our grandkids so we got no option really.

I don't know what we've done to deserve having a truly awful piece of work like her in our lives.

Do you want a list?

• Haha 6