Covert Operations!

XTreme

They walked over.....and when we said we'd come back to play with the boys because they were asking us, she said....."you need to make arrangements first".

And we noticed they're replaced the bike we bought for Jake (which he really liked) with a different one.

The wife is so fucking wound up now that she wants me to get her hospital appointment in Granada tomorrow rescheduled because she's in no mood to do that trip.

It's gonna go off soon!

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

And we noticed they're replaced the bike we bought for Jake (which he really liked) with a different one.

That's just rude and aggressive towards you, and for what it's worth (very little) I wouldn't put the blame on the pole, either. Don't know why your son is like that towards you, but if you can't talk to him to improve things and he doesn't want to be there, it's just a toxic situation.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

That's just rude and aggressive towards you, and for what it's worth (very little) I wouldn't put the blame on the pole, either. Don't know why your son is like that towards you, but if you can't talk to him to improve things and he doesn't want to be there, it's just a toxic situation.

There's something else that we noticed before with Jake......and we didn't think anything of it.  Now we're not so sure!

I'm not going to post what we suspect until we can dig a bit deeper.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

There's something else that we noticed before with Jake......and we didn't think anything of it.  Now we're not so sure!

I'm not going to post what we suspect until we can dig a bit deeper.

That sounds rather concerning. 

• Sad 1

On 09/05/2022 at 11:20, Tym said:

At least Slowly looks good doing it. Bald round people arnt so photogenic to be honest. 😆

Looks good doing what have I missed some pictures ?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Sounds like a result to me!

The crazy fucker is building up to something.

She don't want us coming in the flat (that we're paying for) now.....but the boys ask us to come in and play with them.

So we're not going to upset the boys.

No problem upsetting the fat fuck though!

• Like 1

On 09/05/2022 at 18:34, XTreme said:

They walked over.....and when we said we'd come back to play with the boys because they were asking us, she said....."you need to make arrangements first".

The wife is so fucking wound up now that she wants me to get her hospital appointment in Granada tomorrow rescheduled because she's in no mood to do that trip.

It's gonna go off soon!

Punch your boy square in the mouth … poke the fat cunt in both eyes then elbow her in the windpipe …, then tell the kids you’ll visit them in Poland .

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Punch your boy square in the mouth … poke the fat cunt in both eyes then elbow her in the windpipe …, then tell the kids you’ll visit them in Poland .

We're pursuing another angle.....but we need to get Jake on his own first.

Need to know basis and all that!

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We're pursuing another angle.....but we need to get Jake on his own first.

Need to know basis and all that!

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Get some advice from Six, he’s an expert at getting kids on their own.

• Haha 1