Covert Operations!

XTreme

Had a tactical deplyment of a firearm tonight in New London, just like the good old days, i must be getting old nobody got shot. 🥷

• Haha 3

Just show them pics of a nice ranch house and when they show up .... drag your son out back and beat his ass for any disrespect you get, its called elder abuse over here, not being nice to granddad.

. See what the wife says about that. Worst thing i did was give up drinking im no fun anymore ya ya i know.

😆

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Yeh......there's not much about at the moment!

Theyre likely to want you to start paying rent asap though aren't they and its a bit risky committing to renting when there's a crazy element in the mix! Any tricks up your sleeve or are you just gonna have to suck it up? 😬

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Got a lead on a 3 bedroom flat rental in town.....the guy's getting back to me tomorrow!

excellent news , any pics ?

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Theyre likely to want you to start paying rent asap though aren't they and its a bit risky committing to renting when there's a crazy element in the mix! Any tricks up your sleeve or are you just gonna have to suck it up? 😬

I gather Muggins , i mean @XTreme is paying the rent  .... just tell the bitch , its all going in your name so she is responsible .

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I'll work something.....no sweat!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I'm sure you have but ill mention it in case. Have you tried idealista?

Yeh.....not much in this area!

Thing is the locals here don't like using estate agents so I'm keeping a look out for signs in windows!

• Like 1