Covert Operations!

XTreme

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

if Putin goes into Poland wont matter where you are in Europe , it will be game over.

My best guess is putin will be sent to poland. 😆

14 minutes ago, Six30 said:

if Putin goes into Poland wont matter where you are in Europe , it will be game over.

He goes into Poland then it kicks off.......but the main battleground will be Eastern Europe!

And if he launches nukes they won't be coming where I live.....after all, the place looks like it's been carpet bombed already.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Putin isn’t invading Poland. Not going to happen. Member of NATO for over 20yrs and 4k Murican troops permanently stationed there.

The bloke's a fucking madman Dave......you can't predict what he'll do next.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The bloke's a fucking madman Dave......you can't predict what he'll do next.

At some point he’ll go too far even for his own cronies and they ‘off him’ themselves. Let’s just hope the fuckwit doesn’t push the button before they get to him.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Skippy said:

At some point he’ll go too far even for his own cronies and they ‘off him’ themselves. Let’s just hope the fuckwit doesn’t push the button before they get to him.

My money's on the Oligarchs!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

BREAKING from the Pentagon: Nearly 100% of Russia’s army is in Ukraine.

And latest reports seem to indicate that their progress has now stalled.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

BREAKING from the Pentagon: Nearly 100% of Russia’s army is in Ukraine.

And latest reports seem to indicate that their progress has now stalled.

I think they ment all the assembled force is now in theater, their whole army isnt there. :classic_unsure:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I've managed to get a direct line of communication with her father and he's willing to talk.

Good work, I hope it works out well for your family  👍

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

If someone told me a foreign ginger wanted to talk to me about my daughter I’d have told them to fuck the fuck off. In foreign, obviously.

steve coogan film GIF

• Haha 6

After putting out feelers to her father (we haven't spoken directly yet) it seems the Psycho Bitch is now thinking of getting them out of Poland.......and coming here!

I've said I'll put everything in place for them.....basically whatever it takes in terms of moving them, renting them a house, furniture, registration here, healthcare etc.

Anybody want a deal on the Beemer? Cos it may well come to that......unless I can pull off a series of big jobs in the near future!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

After putting out feelers to her father (we haven't spoken directly yet) it seems the Psycho Bitch is now thinking of getting them out of Poland.......and coming here!

I've said I'll put everything in place for them.....basically whatever it takes in terms of moving them, renting them a house, furniture, registration here, healthcare etc.

Anybody want a deal on the Beemer? Cos it may well come to that......unless I can pull off a series of big jobs in the near future!

Ill take the Beemer, £50? its a fair price for a chinese bike. 

• Haha 8

35 minutes ago, MooN said:

good luck with it Pete. It'll put the kybosh on the NL gig for the timebeing though I guess? 

It's complicated Chris!

The wife still wants to move to NL to be nearer Scott (who's her boy). Plus most of the people there speak English.

Whereas Steve in Poland is my boy, plus he's bringing the grandkids as well. Thing is, I don't have the language difficulties here that she has, and I'm a lot more integrated than she is.

No brainer as far as I'm concerned.....if she wants to go to NL that's her choice. But I ain't leaving Steve and the grandkids.

If he doesn't come then I'll go over there......when we can get let in. But that could be a long way off.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

It's complicated Chris!

The wife still wants to move to NL to be nearer Scott (who's her boy). Plus most of the people there speak English.

Whereas Steve in Poland is my boy, plus he's bringing the grandkids as well. Thing is, I don't have the language difficulties here that she has, and I'm a lot more integrated than she is.

No brainer as far as I'm concerned.....if she wants to go to NL that's her choice. But I ain't leaving Steve and the grandkids.

If he doesn't come then I'll go over there......when we can get let in. But that could be a long way off.

Why the fuck hasn’t she learned the language? You have been there long enough.

• Like 1

One person in a group or couple is always better at languages than the other/s. They tend to take the lead in the beginning, then find themselves as interpreter all the time cos the others dont have the confidence or ability they do. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Cause all the Spanish should talk English , the lazy fucks .

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

It's complicated Chris!

Are you and the mrs splitting up 😳

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You never learned "american", sounded like a cunt the whole time here. So, there is that. 😆

• Haha 4