Covert Operations!

XTreme

Been putting various pieces in place to try and get my boy and his kids out of Poland given the current situation.

Putin's forces ain't the issue, it's his loony wife and her batshit crazy family that I've got to get to.....by any means necessary.

I've now got Poles on the team here to translate, and they can call in favours from their contacts in Poland if necessary.

I'm trying the softly softly approach first......if that don't work then I'll be headed to Poland on my own unannounced!

Driving Road Trip GIF by James Bond 007

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Been putting various pieces in place to try and get my boy and his kids out of Poland given the current situation.

Putin's forces ain't the issue, it's his loony wife and her batshit crazy family that I've got to get to.....by any means necessary.

I've now got Poles on the team here to translate, and they can call in favours from their contacts in Poland if necessary.

I'm trying the softly softly approach first......if that don't work then I'll be headed to Poland on my own unannounced!

Driving Road Trip GIF by James Bond 007

You Got This Spider Man GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Was Danger Man and The Prisoner the same character?

Read somewhere that they were, others say they were not...

The Prisoner........the man with no name,  apart from Number 6

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

Was Danger Man and The Prisoner the same character?

Read somewhere that they were, others say they were not...

Danger Man........the man with no name,  apart from Number 6

There's no official confirmation it was.....but everything pointed to that.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hope youre not setting yourself up for heartache Pete 

Oh No Omg GIF by Mike Shinoda

BMW branded Balistic side panels, good idea :littleguy:

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hope youre not setting yourself up for heartache Pete 

Oh No Omg GIF by Mike Shinoda

I gotta do something Caroline......they're 100 miles from a war zone and the thick bitch won't budge.

So I plan to swerve her and go direct to her father......because what he says goes with her apparently.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Tym said:

Polish para military types are already in the fight. :littleguy:

My boy told me they're facing shortages of food in the shops and fuel there because of the massive influx of Ukrainians.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

My boy told me they're facing shortages of food in the shops and fuel there because of the massive influx of Ukrainians.

This is why I have 200lbs of rice in long term storage, thats just the tip of my iceberg, you should see my #10 can collection of freeZe dried edibles. 😆

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Tym said:

This is why I have 200lbs of rice in long term storage, thats just the tip of my iceberg, you should see my #10 can collection of freeZe dried edibles. 😆

What Tym said!

What you say Bruce?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I gotta do something Caroline......they're 100 miles from a war zone and the thick bitch won't budge.

So I plan to swerve her and go direct to her father......because what he says goes with her apparently.

I hope it works itself out amicably Pete.

• Like 2

Looks like I'm going to be given the direct contact number of her father! Then I'll speak to him through my translator so there'll be no misunderstandings.

However......the fly in the ointment is the fucking lazy bitch has never got the youngest a passprt......and he's 2 on Thursday.

And a passport will take 3 weeks to come through.......that's worrying given the situation over there.

But.....if worst comes to worst, I've got a guy in Poland (brother of the translator) who can get them out via road because there's no checks into Germany as it's part of the Schengen Area.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Looks like I'm going to be given the direct contact number of her father! Then I'll speak to him through my translator so there'll be no misunderstandings.

However......the fly in the ointment is the fucking lazy bitch has never got the youngest a passprt......and he's 2 on Thursday.

And a passport will take 3 weeks to come through.......that's worrying given the situation over there.

But.....if worst comes to worst, I've got a guy in Poland (brother of the translator) who can get them out via road because there's no checks into Germany as it's part of the Schengen Area.

Where are you thinking theyre going to land up? In Spain with you? 😬

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's the plan!

if Putin goes into Poland wont matter where you are in Europe , it will be game over.

• Like 1