Covert Operations!

XTreme

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

"I'm not interested in friendly people. I'm not a friendly person and I was brought up to be not a friendly person".

She would love it here. :wave:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

We actually spoke to the Psycho Bitch today......very unpleasant experience.

She made it absolutely clear that she doesn't want to be coming here......she's only doing it because Steve and the two boys want to come.

And she's even more obnoxious than I remember her......basically outright rude and arguing with anything you say.

I told her that the Spanish are very friendly people and she just comes out with (in her Drago voice) "I'm not interested in friendly people. I'm not a friendly person and I was brought up to be not a friendly person".

She'd prefer to go to Britain, and despite me pointing out that she can't just move there these days, she just argued that she could and what I'd said wasn't true.

Mad 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC Europe

This isn't going to end well......and probably cost us a fortune in the process!

not good you cant argue with those sort of people Pete it just falls on deaf ears you are just wasting your time 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, skyrider said:

not good you cant argue with those sort of people Pete it just falls on deaf ears you are just wasting your time 

I know Lionel.......unfortunately we're lumbered with her!

• Like 1

Just now, XTreme said:

Just now, XTreme said:

unfortunately so

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

she must have some sort of a sweet growler or be a dam good cook....... your son see's something in her .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Six30 said:

she must have some sort of a sweet growler or be a dam good cook....... your son see's something in her .

He's got low self esteem and is lacking in confidence so he was an easy target for someone like her.

I warned him back in 2015 she wasn't right in the head but he wouldn't listen.

• Like 2

I don't get it, never too late to get a driver's license and be independendent of his wife, is he impaired in some way that he can't drive?

Polish women are weird, but this one seems to be beyond bananas, she'll go nuclear meltdown in small-town Spain :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I don't get it, never too late to get a driver's license and be independendent of his wife, is he impaired in some way that he can't drive?

Polish women are weird, but this one seems to be beyond bananas, she'll go nuclear meltdown in small-town Spain :classic_laugh:

He's fucking lazy.....plus he'd need to do a test in the language of the country he lives in......so no hope of that.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

These are strange people Tym.

Just speak Welsh to her, or treat her like she wants to be treated, like a piece of dog turd between your toes on a hot summers day walk .... see how she likes it. :classic_rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Tym said:

Just speak Welsh to her, or treat her like she wants to be treated, like a piece of dog turd between your toes on a hot summers day walk .... see how she likes it. :classic_rolleyes:

I don't speak Welsh.......and if I throw anything back at her then the wife will lose her shit with me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I don't speak Welsh.......and if I throw anything back at her then the wife will lose her shit with me.

Time for Mr Bill types me thinks, wink wink, nod nod. :littleguy:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pedro said:

I don't get it, never too late to get a driver's license and be independenden

My wife held a provisional licence for 1 year, rode her little Yamaha Passola  50cc for 1 week, till a lorry forced her into a roadside ditch, never rode again, and she has never attempted to drive a car........call me Parker.

200.gif

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Clive said:

My wife held a provisional licence for 1 year, rode her little Yamaha Passola  50cc for 1 week, till a lorry forced her into a roadside ditch, never rode again, and she has never attempted to drive a car........call me Parker.

200.gif

He’s a young man in a situation where being able to drive a car is clearly important, Parker

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

He’s a young man in a situation where being able to drive a car is clearly important, Parker

It is the same with my son, he is nearly 41, never had a licence, and has never shown any interest in driving.

My daughter, total opposite, took driving lessons and took her driving test as soon as she possibly could.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Clive said:

It is the same with my son, he is nearly 41, never had a licence, and has never shown any interest in driving.

My daughter, total opposite, took driving lessons and took her driving test as soon as she possibly could.

Younger guys today are generally fucking pathetic (especially with females)........they're not like our generation in any way.

Where's the motorcycling-riding, fast-living womanisers like Steve McQueen, Bon Scott, Cozy Powell, John Bonham, Barry Sheene, James Hunt, Mike Hailwood, Billy Ivy etc nowadays?

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Younger guys today are generally fucking pathetic (especially with females)........they're not like our generation in any way.

Where's the motorcycling-riding, fast-living womanisers like Steve McQueen, Bon Scott, Cozy Powell, John Bonham, Barry Sheene, James Hunt, Mike Hailwood, Billy Ivy etc nowadays?

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Have to add, our daughters husband who is 38, he too can't drive, or put up curtain rails, fit a toilet seat, wire a plug, and the tit is forever falling off his mountain bike.

• Haha 2