Are you looking to be offended?

XTreme

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The Grim Reaper doesn't run that forum Pedro......you're confusing it with www.deathanddismemberment.com

that link dont work .

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Tym said:

Because its a deadend link. ?

This is the score Tym......they're watching his activity on here.

Seems like they think he's a double agent and he's going to destabilise that forum so that I can steal all their members! 

Do I want their members?

The Office No GIF

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, skyrider said:

be afraid

Incomprehensible Warning PM (based on feelings) on the way to @Six30 as we speak. He was too thick to take the hint on the first one!

They want his dosh of course......but if he causes two people to flounce in a year then he's actually losing them money. That's not good business.

Not sure what the motive was behind me getting that PM as well though.....I never argued with anybody and I never caused anybody to flounce.

It seems like nothing in life these days makes any sense. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Incomprehensible Warning PM (based on feelings) on the way to @Six30 as we speak. He was too thick to take the hint on the first one!

They want his dosh of course......but if he causes two people to flounce in a year then he's actually losing them money. That's not good business.

Not sure what the motive was behind me getting that PM as well though.....I never argued with anybody and I never caused anybody to flounce.

It seems like nothing in life these days makes any sense. 

Seems you are truly bothered about it, though.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

Seems you are truly bothered about it, though.

No Pedro....I stopped getting bothered, offended, or even surprised by the strange ways that people behave years ago. Just because we talk about something doesn't mean we're bothered or concerned about it.

For example, you mentioned about the way people behave on Portuguese forums, and  the way bike Portuguese bike groups do things. As you said, it's not your thing so you choose not to get involved. That doesn't mean you lose any sleep over it.

In this particular instance re the situation with me and Six on another forum last December: I left and Six stayed. I moved on, but it appears they haven't......so they are the ones that seem to be bothered.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

In this particular instance re the situation with me and Six on another forum last December: I left and Six stayed. I moved on, but it appears they haven't......so they are the ones that seem to be bothered.

Yet here you are still going on about it. You are a bunch of whiny little bitches.

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Yet here you are still going on about it. You are a bunch of whiny little bitches.

Because it's still ongoing as far as they're concerned!

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Upset about it, you people just dont understand forum wars are a thing baby...and its on. :littleguy:

What Tym said! Because sometimes things are going on behind the scenes that you don't know about.

All I'm interested in is the wellbeing of this forum.....it's the Last Chance Saloon for all of us.

It's the only thing that stands between us, and spending the rest of our lives on the mind numbing experience that is Facebook!

Or in the cases of @boboneleg and @Pedro, losing contact with their old friends again.

So on that basis I consider it worth protecting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, XTreme said:

Things have got even more surreal! 

As you're aware, Clive asked for his account to be closed and his data deleted after @Bruce made a jokey comment about him posting shit. 

My position is that I legally have to comply with that request otherwise I'm in breach of GDPR. I have no choice if someone requests that.

I didn't like to have to do that because I'd known Clive on another forum since 2013.....and he joined up here when we opened. So he's not a stranger to us.

And I've said on here more than once that the door is always open to him if he wants to rejoin......but that's a decision he has to make himself.

Anyway, I mentioned on here that he'd unfriended me on FB......again that's his decision. Well I just checked now and he's gone even further by completely blocking me so I can't see his page at all.

Now you might say that he may have closed his account on FB.....well he hasn't. I've got a backup account on there and I can see his page no problem.

I've seen some odd behaviour related to forums over the years, but I gotta say that this is probably one of the oddest. Don't get me wrong.....I won't lose any sleep over it. It is what it is!

I'm just trying to find some logic in all of this! Beats me! 

I can’t find Clive on Facebook now either .?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Swagman said:

I can’t find Clive on Facebook now either .?

This is seriously weird shit.....has he blocked you as well?

Can anybody else see his page?

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

This is seriously weird shit.....has he blocked you as well?

Can anybody else see his page?

I don’t know Pete I spoke on text to him 2 weeks ago and all was ok then when I looked the other day he was no longer in my friends, now today I searched his name and nothing came up for him, I will try get in touch with him.

Just now, Swagman said:

I don’t know Pete I spoke on text to him 2 weeks ago and all was ok then when I looked the other day he was no longer in my friends, now today I searched his name and nothing came up for him, I will try get in touch with him.

Has something happened to him?

57 minutes ago, Swagman said:

I don’t know, I hope nothing is wrong, is @Grasshopper's Ride ride still on his friends list or has she lost contact as well.

His page still exists Keith......so he's unfriended and blocked both of us.

I took a screenshot from my dummy account.....

1547531432_Screenshot2021-04-05121517-min.jpg.e2f4483b3725de7cfd6608eb4e3153c6.jpg

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

His page still exist Keith......so he's unfriended and blocked both of us.

I took a screenshot from my dummy account.....

1547531432_Screenshot2021-04-05121517-min.jpg.e2f4483b3725de7cfd6608eb4e3153c6.jpg

Yeah I don’t understand what’s happened.

Jesus .... no one made any fuss when @XTreme had his flounce ..... sorry,decided to  move on :classic_rolleyes: or even mentions him on other forum,  i liked Clive seemed a nice chap obviously something or someone has upset him.

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Jesus .... no one made any fuss when @XTreme had his flounce ..... sorry,decided to  move on :classic_rolleyes: or even mentions him, i liked Clive seemed a nice chap obviously something or someone has upset him.

Yeah he is a nice chap I’ve been chatting with him on and off sine he left, but now lost all contact with him just don’t understand it.

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Jesus .... no one made any fuss when @XTreme had his flounce ..... sorry,decided to  move on :classic_rolleyes: or even mentions him on other forum,  i liked Clive seemed a nice chap obviously something or someone has upset him.

Probably you......you fucking Troll!

dos equis agree GIF by Dos Equis Gifs to the World

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1