Are you looking to be offended?

XTreme

nope... not even close to being offended, even his reply to me was more subpar than usual.

I'm afraid Buck's gone soft.He's lost the plot. I think it started when he started driving the bus.:littleguy:

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Six30 said:

its Easter you Twat , no school till Tuesday :classic_rolleyes:

No it isnt for  Orthodox Catholics, thats May 2nd this year, id forgive you like the original Jesus would butt, thats not why the second one was sent.

?

2 hours ago, Mess said:

nope... not even close to being offended, even his reply to me was more subpar than usual.

I'm afraid Buck's gone soft.He's lost the plot. I think it started when he started driving the bus.:littleguy:

Too much Bus and not enough Camera never ends well Eric! 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Word on the street was you'd flounced? 

Now why the fuck would I do a daft thing like that, just had a bit of a break is all other things to do spring is in the air and have a few bits and bobs to get sorted around and about, busy busy busy that’s me.???

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Now why the fuck would I do a daft thing like that

Well after Clive leaving (and he'd been here since we started) anything could happen.

Plus, a lot of those from the other forum haven't been able to hack it as you know.

@Richzx6r, @skyrider, and @Slowlycatchymonkey are on regularly...... @Six30 as well. When Blunder lets him!

season 2 lol GIF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Clive made some good contributions on here,  get the flouncer back on, have a word Swaggy

I'd known Clive for years on another forum and we were FB friends too.

But he decided to leave......and then he unfriended me on FB.

So.....you tell me....I can't make any sense of it.

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'd know Clive for years on another forum and we were FB friends too.

But he decided to leave......and then he unfriended me on FB.

So.....you tell me....I can't make any sense of it.

I don’t know if he has a problem with his Facebook account as he has disappeared from my friends as well and I haven’t heard from him in a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Clive made some good contributions on here,  get the flouncer back on, have a word Swaggy

I’ll see if I can get hold of him not sure I could talk him into returning though.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Swagman said:

I’ll see if I can get hold of him not sure I could talk him into returning though.

You don't have to talk him into returning Keith.....the site carries on regardless of whoever leaves.

Clive had his reasons to leave and nothing has changed on here since. So if the site wasn't for him a few weeks ago, then it's not going to be for him now.

He's always welcome to re-join of course.....but that's down to him.

28 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You don't have to talk him into returning Keith.....the site carries on regardless of whoever leaves.

Clive had his reasons to leave and nothing has changed on here since. So if the site wasn't for him a few weeks ago, then it's not going to be for him now.

He's always welcome to re-join of course.....but that's down to him.

Well there’s a change you were thinking of shutting it a few weeks back, I thought the more people you had on the better.?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Well there’s a change you were thinking of shutting it a few weeks back

No......what I said was that if people couldn't get on here without squabbling or creating a bad atmosphere, the site had no future.

Because it would end up dwindling down like previous ones did, and then disappearing. We've all seen this pattern before over the last 20 years......and we don't want history repeating.

The site will go on come what may.....even if it ends up with just me and @Tym as it was last April. Now people can choose to be a part of that.....or not to be a part of that. It's their choice.

Look at it this way......if 20 people join today there's no money being made. If 20 people leave today, there's no money being lost.

But what I'm not going to have much patience with is grown men having tantrums. That's just pitiful!

58 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yer but he would be welcome wouldnt he. He has been missed. And its always nice when people get on again. 

Absolutely Caroline.....the door is always open to him.

3 hours ago, Tym said:

Ya wonder who got to CLive, sounds like a set up. :littleguy:

What.....the other forum you mean?

I don't think he'd posted on there since this place opened. And he hardly posted there before that.

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No......what I said was that if people couldn't get on here without squabbling or creating a bad atmosphere, the site had no future.

Because it would end up dwindling down like previous ones did, and then disappearing. We've all seen this pattern before over the last 20 years......and we don't want history repeating.

The site will go on come what may.....even if it ends up with just me and @Tym as it was last April. Now people can choose to be a part of that.....or not to be a part of that. It's their choice.

Look at it this way......if 20 people join today there's no money being made. If 20 people leave today, there's no money being lost.

But what I'm not going to have much patience with is grown men having tantrums. That's just pitiful!

Grown men having tantrums .... like you did on other forum you flouncing twat...:rofl:

image.png.d02073484c11f24149f0c0402012c531.png

• Haha 2