Are you looking to be offended?

XTreme

There seems to be a pattern everywhere these days of people getting offended over something. I don't know if it's a knock-on effect of Covid lockdowns and a volatile political climate, but it's happening everywhere.

I think we're now reaching the point where some people are actually looking for things to get offended about. Like they're not happy unless they're offended by somebody or something. :classic_unsure:

Now, in light of this current situation, I thought that it would be a great service to our members if we could provide offence to them when requested.

So if you're looking to be offended, there's now no need to trawl the Internet! Just post up in this thread that you need something that you can take offence to......and tag @Buckster.

History shows us that he is the master of being offensive to everybody......so I'm sure he'll be able to deliver something that you can get offended about.

I can't promise that any of you will reach the pinnacle of being called a Greasy Kebab-Eating Cunt.....but it'll certainly be something you can get menstrual about!

So.....over to you!

• Like 1

I totally agree with you Pete, most of the world doesn't seem to be happy unless they're offended by something or other.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BLEATING BASTARDS !!

It's nowehre near as good as a @Buckster putdown , but ffs ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

There seems to be a pattern everywhere these days of people getting offended over something. I don't know if it's a knock-on effect of Covid lockdowns and a volatile political climate, but it's happening everywhere.

I think we're now reaching the point where some people are actually looking for things to get offended about. Like they're not happy unless they're offended by somebody or something. :classic_unsure:

Now, in light of this current situation, I thought that it would be a great service to our members if we could provide offence to them when requested.

So if you're looking to be offended, there's now no need to trawl the Internet! Just post up in this thread that you need something that you can take offence to......and tag @Buckster.

History shows us that he is the master of being offensive to everybody......so I'm sure he'll be able to deliver something that you can get offended about.

I can't promise that any of you will reach the pinnacle of being called a Greasy Kebab-Eating Cunt.....but it'll certainly be something you can get menstrual about!

So.....over to you!

they should hit the street and get a life ?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, skyrider said:

they should hit the street and get a life ?

As a matter of interest Lionel.....because you're one of the very few from the other forum who can hack it here.....have you been offended by anything on here yet?

Besides @Bruce's ass of course!

I'm offended by the fact I can't get menstrual being a bloke, although I could slit my throat.

You're not wrong with that opening statement though, worlds gone fucking stupid.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

As a matter of interest Lionel.....because you're one of the very few from the other forum who can hack it here.....have you been offended by anything on here yet?

Besides @Bruce's ass of course!

no but there is still probably time yet and as you know i have a tendency to go with the flow :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m offended by you worthless time wasting tosspots on a daily basis. 

You love hanging with the Bad Boys and you know it! :littleguy:

And if you'd signed up a few weeks earlier you'd have seen my pubes on public display! :classic_cool:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, XTreme said:

And if you'd signed up a few weeks earlier you'd have seen my pubes on public display! :classic_cool:

Aw dang such a shame I missed that ?

I was waiting for the riffraff to tire and bugger off before seeing what the remaining dregs were like. Turned out they were my kind of dregs ?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

oh strewth

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Aw dang such a shame I missed that ?

I was waiting for the riffraff to tire and bugger off before seeing what the remaining dregs were like. Turned out they were my kind of dregs ?

excellent

• Like 1

I'm offended that I had to waste my time reading this drivel to find out it isn't offensive and I'm not offended?

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Mess said:

I'm offended that I had to waste my time reading this drivel to find out it isn't offensive and I'm not offended?

If you want to feel offended then try remembering your childhood, Uncle Joe wasn’t being nice.