Are you looking to be offended?

XTreme

1 hour ago, Swagman said:

Well at least Bruce ain’t just thick like me.?

Ive changed my opinion now that the dust is settled you seem like a decent sort to be honest. :littleguy:

• Like 1

Just now, Tym said:

Ive changed my opinion now that the dust is settled you seem like a decent sort to be honest. :littleguy:

He is......and a Covid survivor too! 

I used to check how he was every day on the other forum......around this time last year it was.

When he didn't show up some days it was cause for concern.

17 minutes ago, Tym said:

Thanks @Tym I’ve always thought of you as a decent sort.??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Today has been a good day on here! Based on the fact that nobody's flounced! Yet!

the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout

There’s still time.

• Haha 2

Theres a lot of angry peeps about at the moment. I read in the paper that people who work in face to face customer roles are having a particularly hard time at the moment because the people are being extra mean arseholes right now. 

Did you see this one from the staff at mcdonalds in America who were fed up with people being nasty? They’d just had enough.

9FE27FAB-AB6F-4F07-BDAC-96C0CA3EA6C8.jpeg.dbcecc57e98d00f2bc0ca3b2337eadca.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mawsley said:

Who knew old men could get upset about nothing? I’ve never heard of the like before.

Drink more whisky and chill out I say.??CHEERS.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Theres a lot of angry peeps about at the moment. I read in the paper that people who work in face to face customer roles are having a particularly hard time at the moment because the people are being extra mean arseholes right now. 

Did you see this one from the staff at mcdonalds in America who were fed up with people being nasty? They’d just had enough.

My oldest works for the coop and he was telling me the same a few weeks ago. "Customers being arsehole" were his world.

• Like 2

Just now, Catteeclan said:

My oldest works for the coop and he was telling me the same a few weeks ago. "Customers being arsehole" were his world.

Sad int it. For some reason I can’t fathom in this country it’s seems to be acceptable to treat people who work in shops like they’re subhuman. A friend of mine works in Asda said the most oft repeated word (out of earshot of the customer) is now cunt. Maybe Buckster should apply for a job there, teach them how to truly express themselves  ?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

On 25/04/2021 at 22:48, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

My Daughter works in B&Q and said some woman came in and was shouting at her colleague because she had bought the wrong paint and they didn't have the one she wanted and somehow this was the staffs fault 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Bus passengers stay quiet if they know what’s good for them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

How far is that Keith? And are you looking at bikes?

It’s only about 25miles and no looking at bike boots.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mawsley said:

Flounced for 6 hours and no one noticed

South Park Cartoons Comics GIF

You dint announce your flounce ahead of time, you dint post  you wouldnt want to be apart of a forum  that would have you as a member, stamp your cyber twinkle toes and storm off, stage left. Next time get it right...lol

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Tym said:

You dint announce your flounce ahead of time, you dint post  you wouldnt want to be apart of a forum  that would have you as a member, stamp your cyber twinkle toes and storm off, stage left. Next time get it right...lol

You tell him @Tym.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Exactly! There's a strict flouncing protocol that has to be observed......leaving without following this protocol is just "buggering off", AWOL.....etc! 😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 4