Are you looking to be offended?

XTreme

3 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I think logic and people's behaviour are two things that are unrelated at the moment.

At a basic level people need to feel they have control, for lack of a better word, over something, anything in their lives and it can be the smallest thing.

For some it is their house, or their job, or just how their closet is organized, but they need to feel that they are in command of the situation.

Perhaps this is all he has to control and feels the need to do so in strange ways?

But logic has left most I feel, long ago. :littleguy:

shaking get it together GIF

Great insight Michelle!

Maybe I'm looking for logical reasons for this set of circumstances......and in reality none exist.

• Like 1

@XTreme I can remember you telling me to stop looking for a reason a PC crashed. "Not worth the grief" or something like that.
Not that Clive wouldn't be worth the time, you know what I mean.

4 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

@XTreme I can remember you telling me to stop looking for a reason a PC crashed. "Not worth the grief" or something like that.

If you’ve got a toothache, you can’t tell your tongue to stay away...

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

In IT that's often the case Dave.....shit just happens. But in terms of what happened on here, and then the subsequent things after he left, it's a different thing.

What I'm trying to get at is what caused all those things to happen?

There has to have been a catalyst......and apart from Lone's meltdown because of his computer nothing has happened on the board whatsoever

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, skyrider said:

that wouldn't help

Considering I haven't set foot in Britain since 2005 I must have fingers that are 1500 miles long! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Just now, Six30 said:

apparently according to xtreme , not seen any proof though.

Now this is where you leave yourself wide open......because all the guys here will tell you that if I say something it will be fact....not fiction.

So I'll send you a PM now and you can come back on and confirm that I have shown you proof.

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Now this is where you leave yourself wide open......because all the guys here will tell you that if I say something it will be fact....not fiction.

So I'll send you a PM now and you can come back on and confirm that I have shown you proof.

yeh got it, dont recognize the eye ...

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, skyrider said:

yeah watch out for that scythe 

Unfortunately, they don't seem to be interested in what you're up to Lionel.

They're more concerned about when me and @Six30 get together.......they get feelings about that sort of thing you understand,

They're bound to be monitoring everything he does over there.....particularly PM's.

Just now, XTreme said:

Unfortunately, they don't seem to be interested in what you're up to Lionel.

They're more concerned about when me and @Six30 get together.......they get feelings about that sort of thing you understand,

They're bound to be monitoring everything he does over there.....particularly PM's.

death?

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

The grim reaper, that's death, does he care about your pms?

The Grim Reaper doesn't run that forum Pedro......you're confusing it with www.deathanddismemberment.com

• Haha 1