Are you looking to be offended?

XTreme

1 minute ago, Swagman said:

Yeah he is a nice chap I’ve been chatting with him on and off sine he left, but now lost all contact with him just don’t understand it.

You know my theory? Retirement......combined with the pressure of Covid Lockdowns!

I've seen a lot of guys go downhill fast when they retire.....physically and mentally.

I'll never retire for that reason.....I need to be busy and I always need a challenge in my life!

My theory, its  the work part before retirement that fuck most up, the key is moving from slacker to pensioner, mental fucking stability ?

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Tym said:

My theory, its  the work part before retirement that fuck most up, the key is moving from slacker to pensioner, mental fucking stability ?

I couldn't afford to retire with the shit Brit Pension that I get anyway......and I always knew that would be the case.

Look how old @Renegade is......he's still working as well. And getting taxed on it too.

I swerved that by putting the business in the wife's name, and I can earn up to €12k Pension before I get taxed.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

What Tym said! Because sometimes things are going on behind the scenes that you don't know about.

All I'm interested in is the wellbeing of this forum.....it's the Last Chance Saloon for all of us.

It's the only thing that stands between us, and spending the rest of our lives on the mind numbing experience that is Facebook!

Or in the cases of @boboneleg and @Pedro, losing contact with their old friends again.

So on that basis I consider it worth protecting!

dead right stuff face ache type sites 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tym said:

Whats the topic? Bling, yes im weak, while ordering new skins for my wheelchair i couldnt resist.

FRG-LT5B-4T.jpg.1af0ceab0bbb96cdd5c8527a82c004c7.jpg

You'll be pulling the wheelchair birds for sure now!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You know my theory? Retirement......combined with the pressure of Covid Lockdowns!

I've seen a lot of guys go downhill fast when they retire.....physically and mentally.

I'll never retire for that reason.....I need to be busy and I always need a challenge in my life!

yes me too you always need a purpose in life

Just now, skyrider said:

dead right stuff face ache type sites 

Add Lionel to the non FB people.

And he'd be in an even worse position than @boboneleg and @Pedro.......cos he'd be marooned in The Epicentre of Misery until the end of time! 

michael richards yes GIF

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, skyrider said:

nice slicks

145 psi Schwalbe tyres are going on the big wheels, fear me. :classic_cool: 110 psi is for puss(h)ies now.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, skyrider said:

i can hack it

So you're going to hack their site?

What did you have in mind? SQL injection? Cross-site scripting (XSS)?

5 hours ago, Swagman said:

I don’t know, I hope nothing is wrong, is @Grasshopper's Ride ride still on his friends list or has she lost contact as well.

Clive and I were talking after he left here, he liked some of my posts and everything.

I think he has now unfriended me.....oh well ? I tried to be nice......

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Clive and I were talking after he left here, he liked some of my posts and everything.

Sounds suspiciously like mental health problems to me.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Sounds suspiciously like mental health problems to me.

Sounds suspiciously like a criminal covering his tracks, 3 letter agency types in 3...2... :littleguy:

5 hours ago, Swagman said:

Yeah he is a nice chap I’ve been chatting with him on and off sine he left, but now lost all contact with him just don’t understand it.

was he Fred on other site ?

1 hour ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Really weird......you as well?

Who in their right mind would unfriend YOU?

I can understand me and @Swagman getting the red card......but not you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1