Are you looking to be offended?

XTreme

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Grown men having tantrums .... like you did on other forum you flouncing twat...:rofl:

image.png.d02073484c11f24149f0c0402012c531.png

No.....and you know that's not the case.

There was no tantrum.....I just told the "moderator" quite politely in the PM that due to the situation I would not be posting again.

You, on the other hand, stuck around there like a little bitch doing as you were told! 

season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

No......what I said was that if people couldn't get on here without squabbling or creating a bad atmosphere, the site had no future.

Because it would end up dwindling down like previous ones did, and then disappearing. We've all seen this pattern before over the last 20 years......and we don't want history repeating.

The site will go on come what may.....even if it ends up with just me and @Tym as it was last April. Now people can choose to be a part of that.....or not to be a part of that. It's their choice.

Look at it this way......if 20 people join today there's no money being made. If 20 people leave today, there's no money being lost.

But what I'm not going to have much patience with is grown men having tantrums. That's just pitiful!

You are a bunch of sad twats, you need to get a life, it’s like watching a bunch of tramps compare puss oozing boils.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

what you say @Mawsley ?

Have you found a new tag team partner there yet?

After all, I'm sure there's no shortage of quick witted, larger than life personalities who could step into my shoes.

taylor swift confused travolta GIF

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Have you found a new tag team partner there yet?

After all, I'm sure there's no shortage of quick witted, larger than life personalities who could step into my shoes.

taylor swift confused travolta GIF

that reminds me , come and get your shoes mate , someone tripped over em yesterday

image.png.c4b20914bdb607dc9782c33d4dcc246b.png

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Tym said:

Six rides a suzuki eh? Figures. :classic_rolleyes:

Are you saying all people riding Suzukis  are annoying internet little yapping heel biting twats, Tym?

Not fair to Suzuki riders, in my opinion, there’s Travis Pastrana, Ricky Carmichael and Kevin Schwantz, and probably a lot more too...

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

Just a heads up for you @Six30.......you've got somebody shadowing you at the moment.

shadowing ... whats that , like a stalker ?

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just a heads up for you @Six30.......you've got somebody shadowing you at the moment.

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

image.png.c7895f2ebb051fa617e60db8458b3731.png

They're onto him Pedro!

They've already lost two entertainers in me and @Mawsley.......now @Six30 is the only one left.

Poor sod has to try and carry the show himself now......not easy when it's a pretty humourless audience.

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Aaw come on spill the beans.. or the fro or the stu, get the laundry out ?

The top dog.....the head honcho.....the big cheese!

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Sounds like and excellent recipe for enchiladas 

He's left now......think he's seen all he needs to see.

Pity he didn't check out Ride Reports while he was here......around 65 reports this year so far. 

While over there, the last ride report from a regular was done by me last December.

And people say we're a low rent, low quality forum? 

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Sounds like and excellent recipe for enchiladas 

with a squirt of sweet chilly... hmm

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He's left now......think he's seen all he needs to see.

Pity he didn't check out Ride Reports while he was here......around 65 reports this year so far. 

While over there, the last ride report from a regular was done by me last December.

And people say we're a low rent, low quality forum? 

You’re the only person Ive read mentioning this is a low rent low quality forum but what’s more telling is the lack of members disagreeing with you, god I love low brow ?

• Haha 1

Just now, Pedro said:

Who says it, though, Pete? And do they matter?

Glitch for one......but Moon tells me he's one of those dead serious adventure types.

Whereas we just enjoy what we do and don't take ourselves too seriously.

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Are you saying all people riding Suzukis  are annoying internet little yapping heel biting twats, Tym?

No Excuse™ for any of it, imho. Might stop real quick too, like triple disc brake quick. Just because i dont like it. 

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You’re the only person Ive read mentioning this is a low rent low quality forum but what’s more telling is the lack of members disagreeing with you, god I love low brow ?

Oh yeh.....why do you think most of us here have been hanging out together for the best part of 20 years?

Cos with one or two exceptions (like Bob for instance) the rest of us are not wanted on any other forums.

And it's not cause we're not real motorcyclists.....cos we are. It's just that everybody here, in one way or another, is a complete nutter.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1