Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It's not neccessarily the amount of people that die that will topple the NHS, it's the amount of people that may be sick and need hospital treatment that'll do them in

And this is why …

98C488CA-D59C-41B6-9C15-F0047656A932.png

• Like 2

Im sorry, from what ive seen Covid et all doesnt hold a candle to the 1970's military movies on STD's Pa use to show the troops. He brought me along to show the effects of unwanted preggies

😃

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne

The movies were funny, this is Sailor joe, that is Doome Longtime...this is sailor Joe with no penis...} crowd {...Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

😀

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Tym said:

The movies were funny, this is Sailor joe, that is Doome Longtime...this is sailor Joe with no penis...} crowd {...Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

😀

I saw all those when I was in the Navy Tym, and I'm still not used to the taste of tea when it's got bromide in it :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Apart from an aching arm i seem to have had no reaction to the booster yet. Hows @yen_powell doing with his.

Fine, no problems, just a hint of spaceiness at the back of my head, nothing that has stopped me packing and loading my bike up just now. Jesus, I can barely get it on the centre stand. Still next time it has to do that it will have an emptyish tank so will be a bit lighter. Then I'll get rid of any presents which will be one less bag. I used my surveying staff and rear footrest as a guide to raising the preload to get the bike to the same level as before I loaded it up, one hand holding the bike upright and one holding the staff. I knew that would come in handy when I pinched it.

My right arm hurts more than my left does where it was jabbed. My tennis elbow making it's appearance, been a while. Lifting a full mug of tea with my right arm is a bit of a strain but I'm soldiering through. I've decided now I've had my 3rd jab it's time to take the plaster off of the June jab site.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I used my surveying staff and rear footrest as a guide to raising the preload to get the bike to the same level as before I loaded it up, one hand holding the bike upright and one holding the staff.

Genius!

Tim Robinson Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I used my surveying staff and rear footrest as a guide to raising the preload to get the bike to the same level as before I loaded it up, one hand holding the bike upright and one holding the staff.

I got this far and was imagining members of your staff balanced on the back of a bike, I thought hmm Yen must be carry a shitload of stuff, I would have thought a person or two would weigh a lot more than a bit of luggage, then again he’s probably good at guessing load bearing 😂 Doh

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Does anything any of them say matter to anyone anymore? 

What I find funny is some clown always gets sent out to do the media rounds and deny everything!

Last week Raab was trying to insist that it wasn't a party there last Xmas when the photo on the screen showed the guy next to Bozo had tinsel round his neck and a party hat on his head! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What I find funny is some clown always gets sent out to do the media rounds and deny everything!

Last week Raab was trying to insist that it wasn't a party there last Xmas when the photo on the screen showed the guy next to Bozo had tinsel round his neck and a party hat on his head! :classic_laugh:

Pass the blame and dont blame me..

• Like 3

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

and Rab is shit liar as well, you can see it in his face.

They should send out Jacob Rees-Mogg, the biggest lying cunt in the world 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Another one who vociferously campaigned for Brexit then moved his business out of the UK. Him and Dyson can do one…  I’ll keep the hairdryer though 😆 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

FB_IMG_1640257483248.jpg.6970467600c09f2189ba271620ad98a2.jpg

• Haha 1