Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

On 16/12/2021 at 18:09, Six30 said:

French wankers

:wave: 🖕

they have simply banned people from outside the EU. You wanted out, you got out. "leave means leave" now fuck off . 

:rofl:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, MooN said:

:wave: 🖕

they have simply banned people from outside the EU. You wanted out, you got out. "leave means leave" now fuck off . 

:rofl:

yeh pity they aint so strict about leaving France on a Dinghy.

51 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Juan asked me today about what was going on back there.

I tried my best to explain, but when you're telling people things in a foreign language that make absolutely no fucking sense it's just impossible! He was just looking at me completely bewildered.

@MooN may have experienced the same thing. 

yup, their particulr brand of moronic idiocy just doesn't translate.  I just don't think it would be accepted anywhere else, c'ept maybe in the US as they have proved with Monsieur Trump. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

yeh pity they aint so strict about leaving France on a Dinghy.

tht's just cos the French keep telling them about all the party's eveyone's having over on the dark side ( of the channel).

That and supplying free copies of the UK gutter press where the "Journalists" ( intentional inverted comma's) rant on about how the uk just welcome everybody in with handouts and jobs and benefits... nothing encourages them more.

Ironic really.

similar to moronic but funnier

• Haha 1

We are no longer allowed to travel to the UK other then for urgent and essential reasons ( death in the family, visit to a terminally ill family member who's life is in imminent danger etc) which must be justified by all means possible.

In France, the "pass sanitaire" allowing entrance to public places, restaurants, bars, cinema's etc becomes, from tonight I believe A "pass vaccinale" which means that you can no longer get away with have a lateral flow (antigenique) test les then 48 hrs old to enter, you now need to have been vaccinated. 

• Like 3

On 17/12/2021 at 21:10, MooN said:

We are no longer allowed to travel to the UK other then for urgent and essential reasons ( death in the family, visit to a terminally ill family member who's life is in imminent danger etc) which must be justified by all means possible.

In France, the "pass sanitaire" allowing entrance to public places, restaurants, bars, cinema's etc becomes, from tonight I believe A "pass vaccinale" which means that you can no longer get away with have a lateral flow (antigenique) test les then 48 hrs old to enter, you now need to have been vaccinated. 

The boy has to produce a negative lateral flow before he can go into work every time, its a good job he only does 2 to 3 days a week as their not the nicest test to do 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The boy has to produce a negative lateral flow before he can go into work every time, its a good job he only does 2 to 3 days a week as their not the nicest test to do 

I think we're going to be living like this for years you know!

Maybe forever?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Maybe forever?

Naaah, I agree with the German minister who said that by the end of next year everybody will either have had it, been vaccinated or be dead. 😅

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MooN said:

Naaah, I agree with the German minister who said that by the end of next year everybody will either have had it, been vaccinated or be dead. 😅

But the current vaccines don't protect us against Omicron though?

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

But the current vaccines don't protect us against Omicron though?

The Moderna booster when combined with the double protects from or at least reduces the symptoms to mild.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Buckster said:

The Moderna booster when combined with the double protects from or at least reduces the symptoms to mild.

Seems like Moderna is the best one!

12 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I've only ever had one test administered by a trained professional. I think she touched my brain via my nose. I knew she was overdoing it when her sleeve touched my nostril and she had both feet braced against the desk.

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Makes my eyes water 😬

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

Maybe forever?

I'm pretty certain that the boffins are are hot on the case of a 'one shot vaccinne'  and eventually it will become like smallpox etc

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm pretty certain that the boffins are are hot on the case of a 'one shot vaccinne'  and eventually it will become like smallpox etc

But the thing is, they're all making a shitload of dosh by not finding a one shot vaccine Bob!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

But the thing is, they're all making a shitload of dosh by not finding a one shot vaccine Bob!

They've done that for years Pete, I think the difference is it's being pushed by governments . 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Swagman said:

That was the third vaccine released over here I believe I think they are all pretty good.

No.....I meant what's the rating on Moderna vs Pfizer?

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No.....I meant what's the rating on Moderna vs Pfizer?

Moderna is only 50% effective after two doses on omicron,  but improves greatly with the booster.

• Like 1