Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Up to 14 cases in the town now......I'm waiting for an explosion in numbers and lockdown over the Holiday period.

its coming out now on the news , how mild this Omicron variant is compared to the Delta 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

its coming out now on the news , how mild this Omicron variant is compared to the Delta 

Yeh I saw that......but milder for vaccinated people as I understand it.

Apparently the ones going into ICU now are generally unvaxed.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yeh I saw that......but milder for vaccinated people as I understand it.

Apparently the ones going into ICU now are generally unvaxed.

yes, and if they are unvaccinated through choice, i got no sympathy for em

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Guy on Sky News said “I wish they’d just stop testing people, if they just stopped testing people we’d get back to normal!” 

Confused Tom Hanks GIF

it would in a way , it would stop lockdowns cause the government wouldn't have the figures to warrant one.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Don’t know , if every does not get to ill  and just cold like systems would there be any ?

It's rolling a dice though isn't it.......and with peoples' lives.

45 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just seen this on Twitter......from a Bible Bashing Yank!

"I just heard my nephew Bryce came out as gay… 6 weeks after getting the Jab. It can’t be a coincidence".

Sally Kohn Facepalm GIF by The Opposite of Hate

Well its all the government chip software in the fluid that's caused it.....everyone knows that don't they Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

They are going to have to make a break from it at some point, when the boosters are done people will be as protected as they could possibly be so then its either going to have to be get used to living a restricted life (not fond of that option myself) or use judicious testing and live with it. 

No Im not saying that because I just spent £150 on travel Covid tests that I may well not need when they review the figures after New Year.. ok yes I am 😆 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They are going to have to make a break from it at some point, when the boosters are done people will be as protected as they could possibly be so then its either going to have to be get used to living a restricted life (not fond of that option myself) or use judicious testing and live with it. 

No Im not saying that because I just spent £150 on travel Covid tests that I may well not need when they review the figures after New Year.. ok yes I am 😆 

When are you back here Caroline?

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

When are you back here Caroline?

Not 100% cos Ryan air have switched my flight on the 10th Jan to an earlier one on the 8th that I cant do, gotta ring em up.

They probably dont have enough passengers to fill their quiet midweek flights because most sensible people moved into “wait n see what happens” mode where as Ive moved into the much more fun, fuck it risk it biscuit mode 😆

If it doesnt happen, it doesnt happen its no loss. The test are fine for another time, the airline gives you the opportunity to rebook (or have a voucher) and the car hire can be cancelled with no charge. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

If people are going to travel then you're just going to have to suck it up regards tests at the moment and for a while I reckon, every man and his dog will br trying to make money out of you under the guise of Covid.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

If people are going to travel then you're just going to have to suck it up regards tests at the moment and for a while I reckon, every man and his dog will br trying to make money out of you under the guise of Covid.

Correct.