Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

You're out of luck here ladies!

"All these women with the Vaxxx and boosters. Too bad some of them are beautiful.

Unfortunately they are damaged stock because they aren't Pure Bloods anymore.

As for me I will never date someone V-axxxed.

They are damaged goods..."

Robert Downey Jr Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You're out of luck here ladies!

"All these women with the Vaxxx and boosters. Too bad some of them are beautiful.

Unfortunately they are damaged stock because they aren't Pure Bloods anymore.

As for me I will never date someone V-axxxed.

They are damaged goods..."

Robert Downey Jr Reaction GIF

Korean Drama Netflix GIF by The Swoon

• Haha 3

This ones for @XTreme to feed his obsession with what vaccine is best 😆 and for anyone else that had Astrazenica and was susceptible to the pharma war that trashed that vaccines reputation.

The figures are showing the UK death rate just hasn’t increased as expected. We have a very high infection rate as youd expect in a densely populated country but our death rate is not rising commensurate to the infections, its just flat, unlike the rest of Europe where deaths are rising as infections go up.

Why? Well the only conclusion they can draw is the Astrazenica vaccine (that the majority of the population and all the older vulnerable were given) is more effective. 

How is this possible when vaccine effectiveness percentages are constantly bandied about showing Pfizer as great? Big pharma are big on PR. In reality there is no reliable way of measuring the T cell immune response Pfizer and Moderna rely on and the lab results they have are not being backed by real world data. Astrazenica works differently and currently looks like it gives a far more durable response. 

So there you are yet another which vaccine is best story to add to the mix. I hope Astrazenica come back to the party and start producing boosters. They had said no way after the way they were treated but fingers crossed. 

ps if this becomes a widely known news story you should expect another Astrazenica is shit story to follow, pharmaceutical companies are aggressive in their pursuit of the money god.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

This ones for @XTreme to feed his obsession with what vaccine is best 😆 and for anyone else that had Astrazenica and was susceptible to the pharma war that trashed that vaccines reputation.

The figures are showing the UK death rate just hasn’t increased as expected. We have a very high infection rate as youd expect in a densely populated country but our death rate is not rising commensurate to the infections, its just flat, unlike the rest of Europe where deaths are rising as infections go up.

Why? Well the only conclusion they can draw is the Astrazenica vaccine (that the majority of the population and all the older vulnerable were given) is more effective. 

How is this possible when vaccine effectiveness percentages are constantly bandied about showing Pfizer as great? Big pharma are big on PR. In reality there is no reliable way of measuring the T cell immune response Pfizer and Moderna rely on and the lab results they have are not being backed by real world data. Astrazenica works differently and currently looks like it gives a far more durable response. 

So there you are yet another which vaccine is best story to add to the mix. I hope Astrazenica come back to the party and start producing boosters. They had said no way after the way they were treated but fingers crossed. 

ps if this becomes a widely known news story you should expect another Astrazenica is shit story to follow, pharmaceutical companies are aggressive in their pursuit of the money god.

Thanks for the info Caroline!

Have more people had AZ there than Pfizer then?

Cos here it was only the 60-69 group that got it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Tym said:

I only date Virgins, you cant be to safe. 😃

There ain't many 63 year old virgins left though...............................

just saying

star-dressed.gif.38480880d3bf1d6c32ed4d8d7ece988e.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Saw a mate yesterday who’s mum died over Christmas , long story short ,felt ill 6 weeks back , diagnosed with cancer nothing they could do for her , had to go to hospital cause she was deteriorating, caught covid in hospital then died , cause of death … covid ,

don’t believe the figures cause of shit like this .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Thanks for the info Caroline!

Have more people had AZ there than Pfizer then?

Cos here it was only the 60-69 group that got it.

Yep the vast majority of over 50’s. Some had other varieties but only the under 40s were deliberately offered something else if they wanted.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

There ain't many 63 year old virgins left though...............................

This is why i tell people im 65 now. :littleguy:

• Haha 4

Just seen on Twitter.......footage of anti-vaxxers in Milton Keynes entering a test and trace centre and wrecking it.

Shitheads!

And they all got better Action Cams than me!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Englands fine for the Scotts  when its suits.... if i see Andy Murray  i'll punch the twat

image.png.851b308b335d2803f177cdbae90cb5c5.png

Who the fuck in their right mind would want to go into England anyway?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Looks like most people do Pete … :rofl:

Population of England Wales and Scotland

Wales 3.7 million

Scotland 5.5 million

England 56 million

The amount of people that moan about the place it should be deserted, can't be all bad.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

The amount of people that moan about the place it should be deserted, can't be all bad.

You've locked yourselves in now......so nobody can leave even if they wanted to!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You've locked yourselves in now......so nobody can leave even if they wanted to!

Covid apart I can go to almost any country I want, it's just a bit more paperwork now. I needed a passport pre-brexit to go to mainland Europe from the UK, but I needed that for any other country anyway. It's no different to a trip to Egypt or Morocco, I needed a visa each time. I needed a green card document for my vehicle insurance in Morocco and had to fill out paperwork to take it in and out, it was hardly the Berlin Wall to get across the border.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Covid apart I can go to almost any country I want, it's just a bit more paperwork now. I needed a passport pre-brexit to go to mainland Europe from the UK, but I needed that for any other country anyway. It's no different to a trip to Egypt or Morocco, I needed a visa each time. I needed a green card document for my vehicle insurance in Morocco and had to fill out paperwork to take it in and out, it was hardly the Berlin Wall to get across the border.

Holiday yes.......any more than that no.

Just seen this......

1230597236_Screenshot2021-12-29222844-min.jpg.e1311c0378dd6f732e301ae45cdb1310.jpg

So if I wanted to travel through France to get back to Spain I'd be refused!

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Holiday yes.......any more than that no.

Just seen this......

1230597236_Screenshot2021-12-29222844-min.jpg.e1311c0378dd6f732e301ae45cdb1310.jpg

So if I wanted to travel through France to get back to Spain I'd be refused!

Oh dear... not sure this is true... euro tunnel must have had too much drink at Christmas, not possible to ban one single nationality... even taking into consideration the French nack for xenophobia. 

2 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Oh dear... not sure this is true... euro tunnel must have had too much drink at Christmas, not possible to ban one single nationality... even taking into consideration the French nack for xenophobia. 

We're 3rd country nationals now, not EU citizens. So they're within their rights to do that.

Just now, XTreme said:

We're 3rd country nationals now, not EU citizens. So they're within their rights to do that.

Ok, even not being eu, France can't just ban an entire national population. They never banned the marrocans when they had lots of cases. Ok, i don't expect greatness from the French, but I can't see it being allowed to ban the British ( or other non eu people) from driving when they can go on a bus,train or plain. It's very confusing 

1 minute ago, Sofia said:

Ok, even not being eu, France can't just ban an entire national population. They never banned the marrocans when they had lots of cases. Ok, i don't expect greatness from the French, but I can't see it being allowed to ban the British ( or other non eu people) from driving when they can go on a bus,train or plain. It's very confusing 

Eurotunnel are not commenting apart from telling people to contact the French Embassy.