Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

I read they are now starting to set up nightingale wards in hospital grounds, as usual after the horse as bolted, and who is going to staff these wards.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I cant help but wonder if theyre aiming to use the pandemic to finish the NHS off, private enterprise and more public purse looting to follow.

No comment or I'll be receiving an Incomprehensible Warning PM!

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Read a very sad story about a teenager who had to have yearly scans for tumours. They cancelled and cancelled and its now an inoperable brain tumour.

Two fucking years theyve had. I know politics is off limits but having a laughing clown partying and stuffing his friends pockets with taxpayers money while people suffer…

I cant help but wonder if theyre aiming to use the pandemic to finish the NHS off, private enterprise and more public purse looting to follow. The guy theyve just appointed to oversee the NHS is an American who said the NHS has a lot to learn from the American system.

What? corruption you say, nonsense. 

Makes me wanna cry.

Sorry your wifes having a shit time. 

I don’t think anything is intentional because they are all fucking idiots and don’t have the brains to plan anything @Slowlycatchymonkey.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Swagman said:

I don’t think anything is intentional because they are all fucking idiots and don’t have the brains to plan anything @Slowlycatchymonkey.

Don't you believe it, mate. They know exactly what they're doing and it isn't for anyone's benefit but their own!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tango said:

Don't you believe it, mate. They know exactly what they're doing and it isn't for anyone's benefit but their own!

No I can’t believe anyone is that fucking stupid @Tango, we will have the fucking Lib Dems in next.

• Haha 1

There's no problem discussing Covid.......but if it's going to diverge into Politics then it's a no-no.

It's not a new rule.....it's always been there......nobody can say they didn't know.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

There's no problem discussing Covid.......but if it's going to diverge into Politics then it's a no-no.

It's not a new rule.....it's always been there......nobody can say they didn't know.

Rules we have rules well fuck me.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Rules we have rules well fuck me.

Yup, no politics, when pa was in the military and they had parties big rule, no politics or religion, so hardly anyone got thrown into the officers club pool by mistake. 😃

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, XTreme said:

all you went on about on other place was Corbyn and Abbot

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

Just saw that Wales is loaning England 4 million LFT tests!

So you feckin should, us being the senior nation and all that ........................

runs away to hide

nope-baby.gif.4d8a16e85e92dce8278c3eafbca6f537.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3