Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

Had my covid jab yesterday in the left arm and my left hand has been cold all day it's 20c in my house and its still noticeably colder than the right hand. Just checked both hands with the thermometer and my left hand is 3 deg colder than the right wonder if its just a coincidence ?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Had my covid jab yesterday in the left arm and my left hand has been cold all day it's 20c in my house and its still noticeably colder than the right hand. Just checked both hands with the thermometer and my left hand is 3 deg colder than the right wonder if its just a coincidence ?

Probably it’s all in your head @Sir Fallsalotjust hold your mug of tea in that hand it will soon warm up.?

1 hour ago, Mawsley said:

Our GP has been ploughing through everyone so fast they're bringing forward all the second jabs. I'm going to have mine 6wks after the first.

This, combined with pubs and sushi places opening up means one thing:

maxresdefault.jpg

What you going on a diet @Mawsley

7 hours ago, Swagman said:

Probably it’s all in your head @Sir Fallsalotjust hold your mug of tea in that hand it will soon warm up.?

Don't drink tea or coffee so cant do that, went to bed with a cold shivering and aches, my missus didn't like the cold hand on her :classic_laugh: woke up this morning everything back to normal. same temperature in the house tonight and both hands 33.8c last night the left hand was 27c and the right 30c it was weird oh and cold 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Don't drink tea or coffee so cant do that, went to bed with a cold shivering and aches, my missus didn't like the cold hand on her :classic_laugh: woke up this morning everything back to normal. same temperature in the house tonight and both hands 33.8c last night the left hand was 27c and the right 30c it was weird oh and cold 

I had the shivering and aches Fred,  and my wife.  From speaking to other people most seem to get this.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I have heard if you get that then your the one picked out to have the "secret jab" you have now been injected with the government device ? 

• Haha 2

I think I'll have my shot next year. My dad has had a heart attack and recently diagnosed with old man's epilepsy, so he should be well in front of his age group, which is the same as most of you, yet he hasn't been contacted yet

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

I'll be happy if I'm allowed to Morocco this year still, though. I'm worryingly looking forward to it.

well they just shut Paris. 

AND, they've done if from friday night which means the fuckers cant run away to the countryside before they're locked down.  

So, Paris and surrounding area ( Ile de France), northeastern France and the Alpes Maritimes ( Nice) are semi locked down from tomorrow night. essential stores only, allowd outside with a valid reason but only in a 10k radius of home. Rest of France maintains curfewbut that is eased from 18h00 to 19h00 through to 06H00.

Just now, MooN said:

well they just shut Paris. 

AND, they've done if from friday night which means the fuckers cant run away to the countryside before they're locked down.  

So, Paris and surrounding area ( Ile de France), northeastern France and the Alpes Maritimes ( Nice) are semi locked down from tomorrow night. essential stores only, allowd outside with a valid reason but only in a 10k radius of home. Rest of France maintains curfewbut that is eased from 18h00 to 19h00 through to 06H00.

Portugal is such a Paris whore that they almost interrupted a Champions League match to announce that :classic_laugh:

Almost!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I think I'll have my shot next year. My dad has had a heart attack and recently diagnosed with old man's epilepsy, so he should be well in front of his age group, which is the same as most of you, yet he hasn't been contacted yet

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

I'll be happy if I'm allowed to Morocco this year still, though. I'm worryingly looking forward to it.

I'vs had an official invitation from the govt to go get my vaccination. I went to the doc who said, well they're fucking optimistic I have no vaccin left and cannot order anymore... Theres a phrase about piss ups and breweries that springs to mind. I'm sure it's those sneaky english keeping all the vaccins for themselves... ?

:classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MooN said:

I'vs had an official invitation from the govt to go get my vaccination. I went to the doc who said, well they're fucking optimistic I have no vaccin left and cannot order anymore... Theres a phrase about piss ups and breweries that springs to mind. I'm sure it's those sneaky english keeping all the vaccins for themselves... ?

?

17 minutes ago, MooN said:

We've been having the same "English keeping the vaccines to themselves" story over the last couple of days, but then again if we decide to not administer their vaccine how is it their fault?

I do have to ask, does an "official invitation from the government" come signed by Mr. Macron or Mr. Castex?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yeah it does affect some people, just like the flu jab, we were lucky just a bit of muscle ache.?

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's all i have now is a bit of an ache in the arm

That’s good pleased you are over the chills.?

• Like 1

Slowly, a bloated feeling overcomes the vaccinated, growing ever bigger, the alien inplanted in your gut is eating you alive from the inside! Bwaaaahaaa! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Sorry to hear that Pedro......how old is he?

As old as you I think :classic_laugh:

He's ok now, looks younger than he did 10 years ago while getting more annoying with each passing year! The thing with epilepsy appearing as an adult is that it is a lot more difficult to diagnose, and the only real way to confirm a diagnosis is to have the medication work, which in itself is a trial and error method since the smallest of dosage change or even the drug's lab affects how it works, for about a year or so he went through a tough time, and then while the dosage was being adjusted to the current level he went through a very intense side effect in mood, with fits of rage and depression in a very short period, I mean minutes or hours not days. But now it's like nothing is wrong as long as the pills are taken. In the words of his doctor: "deal with it, whatever is wrong with him now is not treatable :classic_laugh:"

Thing is, the heart attack made him stop smoking, and the epilepsy drugs mean he is ok but can't drink because alcohol affects the treatment, so his health problems have forced him to be healthier.